Full of Scared

Hiya Descendants!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there. Being a parent is rough, so here's to you and every loving and the not so lovely things you do on the daily.

And to all you Aunties out there, here's to you too.

I really wish a chapter with Mom power lined up near here, you guys would have gotten an extra chapter to make that work. Alas, no such magical luck.

Anyway, I was excited to see the chapter we're posting today! I love writing Carlos and Twisted does such an amazing job with Roy.

We've uploaded art of Roy on our Patreon! Head on over and check it out! We also have some music videos, and as always, Patreon is a week ahead in posting.

Anyway, on with the story!

Lots of Love,

-Dark- 

===========================================================================

Roy cheers as he swings the door open and jumps through.

He snorts at the level of enthusiasm while also finding himself appreciating the normalcy of it.

Roy was just as Roy as ever.

"One more day and I was just going to bring the game to you." Roy smiles before he jumps over the back of the couch and grabs the controllers, "Come on, One o' One, every second not playing makes you suck more."

Like not playing for a couple of days could hurt his skills.

"Oh, it is on-" He purses his lips to the side as he closes the door behind him, "But um," He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly, "can we be on a team together?"

He wasn't sure he could handle having to deal with friendly fire right now.

"Figured." Roy grins. "Now get over here, and let's do this."

He chuckles as he rushes to join Roy on the couch, but he stumbles at the sight before he can vault over the back.

He'd never seen the room so... Clean.

And there were snacks on the table in front of the couch.

Organized snacks.

Like even the rainbow drops were in bowls, divided by color.

And the drinks were neatly lined up on coasters.

Coasters.

The blankets usually tossed half haphazardly on the couch were folded.

Pillows were fluffed and arranged.

There was even a Dude-sized bed in the middle of the couch.

His eyes drift over the scene, drinking in the details of something he was pretty sure he'd never see again.

And then he noticed the waiting screen of Crown of Duty and the conveniently placed controllers and headsets.

"So when you said what a great idea when I asked if we could play... What you really meant was you'd been waiting?"

Because why else would Roy have been this... meticulous?

"Yup." Roy grins unrepentantly. "God help me, I even did my fucking school work so you wouldn't nerd out."

If his eyes could have fallen out of his skull, they would have. As it was, they hurt with how wide he'd opened them.

"I know, right? Me too." Roy snorts.