Scared

Notes:

Hey Descendants!

First off-

Big Birthday shout out to one hell of a kid! Happy birthday JACOB!!! We hope your birthday felt like history had its eye on it, because it looked EPIC!

Seriously Zara, you're the Queen of Moms!

Second-

I'm really starting to get the hang of Patreon! I've got the chapter posting thing down, go me, so anyone who does subscribe to us will be at least a week ahead.

There's other goodies on there as well, so check us out. We're really excited for the opportunity to devote more to our writing careers.

And now what you're here for-

We hope you enjoy the chapter, don't forget to leave us a message below!

Lots of Love,

-Dark-

On the Isle when things like this were called by Maleficent it was usually big and unpleasant, but this-

This was boring.

Just fancy boring.

Everyone was silent as Fairy Godmother led Ben through a vow to the people of Auradon.

He swore to take his duty to learn about the Kingdoms and their perspectives, cultures, and traditions seriously.

He swore to study the laws that governed the lands.

He swore to uphold-

Blah, blah, blah.

He didn't need to hear this. He already trusted Ben to do the right thing, even when the right thing was hard and unpopular.

He wouldn't be here with his pack if Ben was afraid of hard work or being judged.

He wouldn't know that others would eventually join them.

So no, he didn't need to hear Ben promise to uphold the ideals of the United Kingdoms, especially when he already knew Ben planned to go over those ideals with a microscope or something.

Stupid.

This whole thing was like a big display or something equally stupid.

If the others weren't here, he would have already been looking for a way to slip out.

Would have said pineapple thirty minutes ago.

But they were here.

And Lonnie was here.

And at least it was for Ben.

Anyone else though-

No fucking way.

At least David and Hiro were trying to lighten things up, even if it did keep Nani glaring.

A collective gasp pulls his attention back to Ben in time to see the king take the glass dome off the wand.

Oh. They actually used it.

He'd really thought it was just a prop or something, like a reminder of the power behind the throne.

His eyes narrow.

Now that was a thought. The throne belonged to Adam and Belle, and one day Ben, but it was Fairy Godmother's wand that was used to seal the vow?

Did that mean that without Fairy Godmother, the whole united thing would fall apart?

He shakes his head.