Round Up

How have ya'll been?

Dark couldn't post the chapter tonight due to a stressful situation, so sorry it's late. I was/am getting very stoned.

Anyway, hope ya enjoy the chapter!

"But whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy though?" He hears Roy whine before he hears a hard thunk, unable to help his snort.

"Because tests are supposed to be passed?" Jane questions as he rounds the bookshelf separating him from Chibi-Chan's study group.

"Oh, so the mouse does squeak." Roy huffs as he props his head up on his hand.

"Leave her alone." Carlos sighs as he scoots slightly closer to the girl who was red-faced and staring at the book in front of her as if it were the most fascinating thing ever written, "You're just mad that she's right."

Roy sighs before his eyes look between the two with a pout, "But-" He blows air out. "I don't want to pass." He grumbles.

"You've got a C average, you just need a C or higher on the test." Carlos points out before he plucks a page from his open binder and passes it to Roy, "And here, a study guide."

Roy groans as he pulls the stack towards him petulantly. "Why do you choose to be like this?"

"Because I care about you and want you to succeed." Carlos smirks, "Duh."

"Of course you'd say that," Roy rolls his eyes. "GT." He sticks out his tongue childishly.

"Meh." Carlos shrugs, "If it works it works."

"GT?" Jane whispers almost to herself.

"He's saying I guilt trip him into studying." Carlos explains to her, "I mean, he's not wrong."

"Oh." Jane blinks with another bold blush before she glances at Roy, to Carlos, to her book again.

He cringes.

Just watching her was painful.

Noted.

Malgon's sis needed some serious work if she was going to survive.

Both life and the pack.

He shakes his head before he steps out of the aisle he'd been hiding in. "Chibi-chan, Red, Squeaker." He nods his head in greeting, his hands casually resting in his pockets.

Jane squeaks in surprise as the three look up at him.

"Hey, Dad." Carlos grins.

Dad. His grin widens.

It was still fucking weird.

But with Chibi-chan calling him it?

It made him nothing short of thrilled.

"Fucker," Roy glares, "I knew I heard a snort."

"You didn't feel him watching us?" Carlos tilts his head to the side.

Roy sticks his tongue out again, "Not all of us have six senses."

Carlos frowns before he looks as if he wants to say something but shrugs and turns back to him, "What's up?"

"Jus' wanted to play a game of round up." He grins, "C'mon, Chibi-Chan, you need a break and I heard you wanted some letters sent."

"Oh!" Carlos jumps up from his seat.

He chuckles before he looks at the other two, "See you two later," His eyes narrow at Roy, "An' Red, play nice with Squeaker."

"I'm sure Jane won't mind a break. She's pretty awesome at CoD."