Almost Edibles

It's MAY!

...

It's May?

...

Omg, it's May!

Time is flying. And also not?

Time is weird.

Moving on...

Shout out to our reader Dobby! Congrats on doing the awesome thing!

Also a huge thanks to our Patrons:

Wolfgirl

Tiff

Zara

Pixengreen

FateGObeliever

Without you guys, this would be a lot harder on us. Thank you so much for the love and support.

Check us out on Pat reon! We've got a lot of cool things in the works, including Merchandise!

Anyway, back to the chapter!

Lots of Love Descendants!

-Dark-

===========================================================================

Ben smiles down at her as they slowly walk through the hallway, away from the boy's room where they'd just left Jay to deal with the glare on Lonnie's face.

No fucking thank you. She'd dealt with enough of those looks already, not that she thought the end was anywhere in sight.

Fairy Godmother had visited them in the hospital, but she could tell the woman was holding back on her commentary.

Probably waiting until they felt 'well' enough to handle being yelled at.

Ugh.

Ob-fucking-noxious.

What the hell were people going to tell them that they weren't already aware of?

What could they possibly yell that they weren't already hearing?

They'd fucked up.

No shit.

She knew that.

Her pack knew that.

Fucking all of Auradon knew that.

What exactly were they supposed to do in that situation?

Maleficent had outed them. Sure they'd changed their minds not even a week into being here- But she still outed them.

Everyone who was anyone in Auradon knew why they were actually sent over. It didn't matter that they hadn't done it.

Not to the people who were so, so-

Fuck only knew what these people were, the ones that brought guns into the mix. That had gone out of their way to frame them. That had spent weeks coordinating the attack.

Ugh. Fuck her.

Had she ever even thanked Hiro for bailing them out of that mess?

She swallows her distaste.

Did it matter?

He clearly wasn't bothered one way or the other by it.

In fact, he seemed to get off on making her lose her temper.