Go Word

Notes:

Hey Descendants!

Who else is excited to see the Wedding this summer?

Well, today we've got a different ceremony that's the center of everyone's attention.

Are you ready for Ben to become the official Heir Apparent?

Seriously, we couldn't make a 16-year-old the King of united kingdoms.

Straight up nope.

Anyway, here's today's chapter, we hope you enjoy it!

And stay on the lookout, there will be another on Friday!

Check out our Patreon if you're interested in being a week ahead! We have all kinds of goodies for our Patrons, and we're still getting it up and rolling.

That's all from me :)

Lots of Love!

-Dark-

He hadn't been this nervous since he'd met Mal and the others.

His gaze drifts to the corner of his room where his new, designer suit was hanging.

It was darker than the blue he usually wore, and the gold had a bit more of an edge to it. But it was the embroidered beast emblem that really stood out.

He honestly wasn't sure how Evie had found the time between classes and the rest of the outfits she'd taken upon herself to make.

But after seeing the way she paled over his original suit?

His lips twitch into a smile, he couldn't say he was all that surprised.

It was about more than just how the suit was different though.

It was a reminder.

Today was the day.

The big swearing-in ceremony.

He'd been waiting for this day for as long as he could remember.

The day he would accept becoming the heir to the throne in front of hundreds of royals and god only knew how many heads of state and ambassadors.

But more importantly, in front of his friends.

Real friends.

Friends who he'd made oaths to.

And if he was this nervous...

He frowns, he couldn't imagine how Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos were doing.

Sure, they'd gotten used to Auradon, but they hadn't even attended a dance yet.

The closest they'd gotten was the Friday night tourney tournaments and family day- which had been a complete disaster.

He shakes his head before he pulls his attention from the suit.

He needed to go check on them and make sure they were doing alright.

Especially Mal.

She was nervous even on their best day being together.

She handled the press at their first real date together like a true princess. But with the recent turn of events, and with how important this ceremony was to him. The Kingdom. To the rest of their friends left on the isle? She was bound to be wound tighter than Cogsworth.

He grimaces.

Family day.

That really could've, no-