Show Me

Hell to the fucking no.

Those had been his first words when Ben had handed him the ancient laptop-

Like, seriously-

Ancient.

Like older than his Chibi-chan ancient.

Almost as old as Lilo.

Maybe even him.

Like fuck, he was amazed it still worked, ancient.

And they were asking him to pull up files on it?

There had even been a hysterical laugh at the prospect of touching the thing in fear of the viruses it had to be crawling in it.

But when the kid explained the why of it.

Explained who the ancient tech belonged to...

The council.

The council responsible for keeping his Chibi-chan and all his friends imprisoned on an Isle of evil.

It infuriated him.

Cameras!?

The stupid fucking counsel had cameras.

God damned fuck-

The whole fucking time!?

He takes a deep breath.

No need to break another keyboard.

Or mouse.

Or monitor.

Lilo had threatened to take away his Adderall if he broke anything else.

The hypocrite.

He was still covered in paint from telling her what his new project was.

Like he had the time for a change of clothes and shower.

He needed this decrepit piece of shit to reveal its fucking secrets yesterday.

He wasn't usually a violent person but-

He turns to glare at the shattered laptop that belonged in a god damn museum.

It had taken a whole fucking day to download its contents and access codes to retrieve the camera data.

Data streaming from an Isle that was supposedly cut off from all tech.

No data.

No wifi.

No phones.

Fucking nothing.

Nothing except god damned hidden fucking cameras wirelessly transmitting to a stupid outdated laptop that needed to be put out of his misery.

What would the bitch's excuse be this time?

She didn't know?

Fucking please, he could prove the damn thing had been turned on at least once a day.

Everyday.

For the last twenty years.

He couldn't prove the cameras were checked, but he had the activity log.

He'd never hit a woman before- He usually left that to Gogo.

Or Lilo.

And honestly, once she saw what he'd found-

Nani.

That was to say if that bitch wasn't so completely untouchable.

Even so, he was so, so, so very tempted to backhand a bitch. Consequences be damned.