Commander Spock

Spock pulled another blanket over the both of us, the fire, and the first blanket holding us both not doing enough to protect from these freezing temperatures.
My concern for my friend grew everyday, with his age, and the emotional toll of watching his planet be destroyed took a toll on him.
I was about to start heating up some of the soup we had when a loud growl rumbled the caves around us.
Setting down the bowl, Spock and I both picked up the nearest pieces of wood, making sure the ends were fully on fire.
Spock took the lead, until we came to opening where a giant creature was emitting the same growl we heard earlier.
Brandishing the fire around the creature eventually ran, I knelt down next to the man the creature was about to eat, recognizing him instantly
"James T. Kirk"
Spock remarked the happiest I've ever heard him.
"Excuse me?"
They spoke for a few minutes before we led Jim to our little hideaway
"So, if he's Spock.. who are you?"
Jim asked, warming his hands by the fire.
"Well, because the timeline isn't going to be in order any more I don't know if we'll ever meet now"
He nodded, but kept pressing
"Well, if he's right maybe there's another you around somewhere"
I smiled, remembering the same stubbornness in the old Jim, but his kind eyes always over powered me.
"I was a prisoner on Romulus, you and Spock saved me and to pay you back I stayed on the enterprise, funnily enough you always told me that someone told you to come look for me"
I barely explained the full story, but he accepted it.

1 HOUR LATER

Spock and Scott had gotten his trans-warp equation working and now Spock was assisting Scott to get the transporters functioning, Since that was neither Jim or I's field we both sat on the sidelines
"Was Spock as much of a... "
"Pointy eared bastard?"
He nodded and chuckled,
"He was, but after a while it'll grow on you"
I couldn't stop myself from giggling as Memories of Jim and Spock being as thick as thieves together.
After a few more minutes, Scotty, Jim, and Keenser were almost ready to go, Spock gave Jim some parting advice.
I held my breath until they were gone, fear that something like what happened to Commander Sonak many years ago would happen again.
"It seems as though the transport worked"
I nodded before sitting down again, taking a deep breath

TIMESKIP
2nd PERSON POV

"Do you have a prisoner by the name of y/n l/n?"
Almost 4 years since he met Spock prime and Y/n, her story stuck with the curious captain.
Now on a special diplomatic mission on Romulus, Jim had some spare time and decided to see the truth
"Y/n L/n?"
The romulan asked, scrolling through a register tablet.
Jim nodded, the Romulan sighed heavily before setting it down on the table behind him.
"She died 4 years ago, the day after her release"