Lieutenant Commander Data

Data moved gracefully in the waltz with ease as usual, I was not as graceful but not a total bumbling idiot.
After awhile it was only couples left on the dance floor, myself and data included. Since the party was 20's themed all the girls wore slip dresses, and fancy items like headbands and pretty jewels. The guys were all wearing black, dapper, suits the classic gentlemen's attire.
Data rested his chin on my head, some how pulling me tighter against his chest.
"Hey, you two remember to turn the program off before you go!"
I felt Data nod to Geordi before the doors shut leaving only myself and Data in the room.
Eventually we decided it was time to go, before data turned off the program I had turned away to grab my purse that was still on a table against the far wall.
I checked it over before looking up at Data to see him on one knee.
I slowly approached as he spoke, I didn't care to hold back my tears at his speech.
"Y/n, everything changed the day we met everything changed for the better and I do not want to give that up for anything, not all the stars in the sky could make me want to give you up. Will you marry me y/n?"
"Yes, yes of course!" I felt happiness course through me from the moment I felt the ring touch my finger. The moment we kissed I heard a few cheers from the door, turning away I saw Riker, Geordi, and Deanna standing by the door grinning from ear to ear.