Captain James T. Kirk

"Morning Angel"
I whispered, unusually I woke up first, Jim was barely awake but I still leaned over and pressed a kiss to his lips, intending to be quick.
He growled playfully, as he pulled me into his arms and kissed me more passionately.
"Don't you have to captain a starship today?"
"I don't wanna"
He whined
"Well at least let me be a lieutenant commander on your ship"
He smiled before finally letting me go I went to get changed and he also got up a lot slower than me.
After we got the bridge, the day went by as usual until a Romulan warbird starting attacking us. It was just a minor attack but before it started I was meant to be beaming down to a planet when I got caught in the transporter beam, Scotty described it as Half of my molecules were stuck on the ship and the other stuck on the planet.
It took several attempts but I got back to the enterprise in one piece, To celebrate the victory of today and provide a much needed distraction for the crew we threw a party, but I noticed quickly the fact that Jim wasn't there. I swirled my drink in my cup, trying to think of where he was, I lifted my head up when McCoy stood over me.
"Where's Jim?"
McCoy practically shouted in my ear over the constant sound of the party. Spock turned to us as well.
"I'll go look for him, he's probably on the bridge" I answered him
"I'll help you" Spock spoke up.
"No thats not necessary Spock, but thank you" Spock seemed satisfied with this explanation turning to Chekov. McCoy held my shoulder as I stood up and took my seat as I left. Even walking to the bridge I could still hear the party going on without me. I was puzzled as to why Jim would hide out from a good party, the accident with the romulans was bad, but it wasn't something we couldn't handle.
The sudden silence on the bridge was almost startling.
"Jim, what are you doing here alone?" I asked my husband as I turned the corner around his chair. Jim stared forward as though there was something on the view screen.
"My wife almost died and I lost all control of everything around me and ... I never realized that the thought of that scared me, I'm completely and utterly terrified" he wiped his eyes clearly he had been crying for a bit I dropped on my knees in front of him.
"Honey, you don't need to be afraid anymore, I'm safe and well and I am insulted that you would think you could get rid me so easily" Jim smiled and loosened up a bit.
"How's that Party going?" Jim asked i sat up and slid into his lap and he wrapped an arm around me.
"Loud" we laughed together before he picked me up in bridal fashion and carried me back to our quarters