Captain Jean-Luc Picard

"This is beautiful"
I spun around as the natural light flooded the spacious hotel room.
"Commander Riker set it up, I will have to thank him later"
Jean-Luc set down his bag with a soft smile and started to unpack. A little while later, I was still getting ready when Jean-Luc called out to me from the front room.
"I'm going to go read by the pool"
"Oh- alright, I'll be out soon"
I heard the door shut softly and I finished up getting ready, checking my appearance one more time before i pulled my bag over my shoulder, walking out to the main area.
My eyes scanned over the people chatting until I found Jean-luc taking to some woman, She was beautiful she had light brown hair that came to her shoulders her eyes were glowing blue. I noticed a Vulcan walk in next to me when the woman suddenly grabbed the back of Jean-Luc's head and kissed him. I turned around, feeling an intense wave of awkwardness and jealousy wash over me. Suddenly I felt the hand of the Vulcan on my shoulder, before he asked me in a smooth, melodious voice.
"My name is Skaan, Are you alright?"
I shook my head no, before I spoke softly, wiping the sudden tear that fell on my cheek, from being so sheerly overwhelmed.
"A woman just kissed my husband in the middle of the hotel lobby, I'm not particularly alright"
Suddenly Skaan spoke again, his voice soft
"Ah, why don't you follow me? I can explain and ease your troubles"
I nodded softly, and he led me outside, to a quiet patio.
"The woman who kissed your husband, used to be a partner of mine she became jealous when I had to marry a Vulcan woman. I take pity on you as she does this to a lot of women."
He explained to me as he gently poured a glass of Vulcan wine for us both, before he handed one to me.
"So you do this a lot?"
I took a sip the drink soothing my throat.
"No, I do not see if the men she takes after have wives or husbands, you're my first because I could see your emotional distress"
"Thank you Skaan"
I smiled softly at the Vulcan, feeling a significant improvement in my mood.
Our conversation continued for several hours, time slipped away from me until I noticed that our faces had been painted in the golden light of the setting suns.
I apologized and left Skaan in a hurry as I practically ran into my room. I opened the door to see Jean-Luc in disarray sobbing on the bed.
"Oh Jean-Luc!"
I rushed to his side when he saw me he smiled and pulled me close to him.
"Oh thank heavens! Y/n I thought you ran off I thought I wouldn't see you again, I thought something bad might've happened, I just got so overwhelmed."
he sobbed, gently petting my hair.
"I was upset after that woman kissed you and a Vulcan called Skaan comforted me" I explained softly, reassuringly rubbing his arms, before we both leaned into a soft kiss.
"Here's looking at you kid" Picard quoted Casablanca, before our foreheads pressed together, in a loving embrace.