Commander Spock

Your head rested gently on Spock's shoulder, his hands on your hips, your arms resting on his shoulders.
"You look beautiful tonight my love"
Spock whispered, pressing his lips to your temple.
"Thank you my angel"
You smiled, watching him still become visibly flustered by the nickname even after years of being together.
Swaying softly to the music, you were aware of your brothers presence still in the room, both him and Jim stuck in a game of poker.
"I have something to tell you"
"Oh?"
Coming to a halt, and lifting your head up, Spock gently lifted his hand to your very pregnant belly.
"I have found a place for us to live on earth, if that is still where you would like to raise our son"
He pulled out a small pad, on it read the address of your childhood home.
"What? How did you? ... what?"
You asked in shock, delighted shock.
By this point Bones and Jim had both taken notice to the fact that you weren't moving anymore.
"A few friends from my previous time on the enterprise owe me a favor, it seemed logical that if we were to raise a child it should be in the happier of one of our childhoods"
Turning to your brother, he mirrored your joyful surprise.
Spock gently placed his forehead on yours, brushing his nose against yours before leaning up to press a kiss on your forehead.
"You better keep her safe you green-blooded hob-goblin"

Your sons, Jim and Sa'ren clutched onto you tightly, your daughter T'Lan peacefully asleep on the other Jim's shoulder.
Watching and waiting as the other Vulcans gathered around Spock.
Seeing the tiredness in your eyes, Jim turned to you with a look of sympathy allowing you to rest on his other shoulder.
The sound of a gong, and soon the other Vulcans began to dissipate until Bones and Sarek rejoined you.
"Of course you had to fall for that green-blooded son of a bitch"
Bones whispered loud enough for you to hear, getting you to crack a smile.
Bones held your hand as the hooded figure of your husband approached, holding daughter with his other arm.
Your sons already had been prepared for their father not remembering them right away.
Jim your eldest, held your hand tightly as his father walked down the line.
"My father says you have been my friend?"
As he spoke to Jim, you couldn't contain your own emotions anymore, tears freely flowed down your cheeks.
"Jim, your name is Jim?"
Your eyes widened, rushing to your husbands side.
"And you are my wife, y/n?"
Nodding, he wiped away your tears in a heart beat.
"You are my children"
He declared, both Sa'ren and Jim practically tackled their father in a hug, little T'Lan was barely big enough but she still confidently ran to her father.
"My children..."
Spock trailed off, admiring them just as he had done the day they were born.
Spock held them all in a hug, before he let go and reached for you.
As soon as his hands locked around your hips, his lips pressed softly against your temple.
"You look beautiful, my love"
Giving you both a bit of space, Sarek asked Bones quietly
"Do they always display such flagrant amounts of emotion?"
Bones smiled, boasting proudly.
"Sarek, your son gave his life to save his family, I'd say that's a much bigger display of emotion than a kiss"
Spock pressed a light kiss to your forehead, despite certain gaps in his memory he couldn't pretend anymore that his heart wasn't soaring at the idea of having his family together again.