Ensign Pavel Chekov

Pavel's fingertips slowly grazed up and down the length of your arm, his other hand reached under the pillow and interlocked with yours.
The lights in the room were turned down to almost off, a soft moan in pain every once in a while was really the only sound you could muster, as your head pounded, and your stomach pain only got worse.
Your reaction to stress had always been like this, and it drove you crazy.
Pavel was one of the only people who didn't make your stress worse, there's always someone with good intentions who'll say something upsetting, and he was the opposite.
"Would you like some water?"
Slowly shaking your head no, pushing yourself into him a little bit more.
"I want to go to sleep, but it hurts too much"
Tears stung in your eyes as you only got more frustrated.
"It's okay.. it's okay, I'll get you some more medicine, and we can watch movies-"
He paused, waiting to see you smile at the idea and he felt your immediate perking up.
"And we'll stay here until you fall asleep, okay?"
Nodding, you threw your arms around him- immediately regretting it until you heard Pavel softly giggle, feeling him grin, before he pulled you into a gently kiss, not that the pain disappeared- but you felt like melting.
"I'll be right back sweet girl"

Chekov sped to the med-bay, Bones already knew what was wrong and had some things prepared for you.
"How is she doing?"
"She's in a lot of pain doctor, I just want her to be okay"
Chekov added sadly, picking up the basket that Bones had set aside.
"Everything will be okay Chekov, just get back to her quick"
He added sternly, earning a grin from the young man.

"I'm back!"
He whispered, seeing your eyes softly shut.
"Oh- baby... hoooneyy?"
He spoke in a soft sing-song voice, his hand gently grasping your shoulder and shaking you awake.
"Hi baby"
You whispered hoarsely, still a little out of it.
"Take this quick and then you can go back to bed"
Passing the pills into your hand, Chekov took this opportunity to climb on the couch next to you, pulling a warm blanket over both of again.
"Thank you baby"
You mumbled, getting closer.
"I love you baby, sleep well- I hope you feel better tomorrow"
"I love you too"