Commander Spock

A general frustration with life ached in my heart today, not like I could do anything about it.
The day seemed to progressively get worse as I continued the only comfort I felt was when I was told that later today I would be going on an away-mission with Commander Spock and Doctor McCoy. Spock and I had been going out in secret for a a year and a half now, neither of us felt like trying to explain to anyone.
I was reading a report on security's weapons, I was the second in command security officer so I mostly read reports and did the filing. As I was walking down the hallway I walked headfirst into a pole, then a person with very hot coffee.
"Hey! Watch where you're going"
They didn't even apologize as we went our separate ways, not that I wanted him to be a bumbling idiot just a quick sorry.
I put away the report before deciding to get ready to go, I needed to change my uniform desperately.
I got to the transporter pad early so I sat down with Scotty making small talk until Bones rushed in.
"Sorry darlin, Spocks being held up on the bridge it'll be the two of us today" I nodded and took my place next to Bones on the pad.
"I'll be doing most of the talking, nothing personal I just happened to know these people a lot better"
I nodded again, not really taking any offense to his comment I waited patiently until we were greeted by armed security guards.
I held my tongue until I was told why I was there, since the species was sort of new, they had been classified as a class M planet but they had only evolved into a species that talks and breaths a Few hundred years ago.
A armed torpedo landed close to the city, it didn't detonate which scared the people out of there minds thinking quickly the government of Delphius 9 sent out a distress signal that the enterprise picked up.
Bones was there to make sure it was totally unarmed, He had more technical know-how I tried really hard not to think about how I had to put my arm inside the torpedo shell that if something went wrong could kill me.
"There's a single wire at the very end, you'll have to cut it on my count" the door slid open and I slid my hand under, maneuvering the wire cutters with them
"1..2..3"
  I cut the wire quickly before I could do anything I heard the door shut and the bone in my arm snap, I couldn't hold it when I screamed in agony. The door wouldn't stop trying to shut I could feel it digging deeper and deeper deciding to try and focus on Bones voice instead. I could hear the murmur of voices from the communicator but in a weird-way bones shouting
"Hang on! Hang on!"
Was a more comforting thing for me to hear before I passed out from the pain.

BONES POV

I fell back after pulling back the mechanism that shut Y/n in the door.
I saw her limp body fall on the ground as a doctor I felt terrible that a good friend was hurt, and I couldn't treat her as quickly as I could if we were on the ship.
"Enterprise! We need to beam up now! Y/n's been injured"
I held onto her as we beamed out of there, I lifted her up as soon as we transported, passing her off to the two nurses who were there ready to take her. I noticed Spock in the corner of the room he did seem almost emotional but that wasn't something I decided to focus on.
It was even more shocking when after I had fixed y/n up, she was still asleep Spock sat down next to her.
"I will look after y/n" he didn't look at me as he sat there intently watching her every move.
I noticed a small purple velvet box he had in hand but I didn't bother him until it was time to go which he wanted to argue with but I stoped him before he could and eventually he came with me.

1 WEEK LATER
READERS POV

I jolted awake, only being restricted by the cast and the Vulcan holding my other arm down.
"Spock?" He didn't respond instead opting to lean and kiss me, not holding anything back I could feel his hand move from my arm to my cheek.
"Ooh"I heard bones familiar southern accent to my left, he was adjusting something on the computer next to me.
"Yeah, yeah" I waved him off chuckling at his antics  as he walked out of the room, turning back to Spock who had returned to holding my hand.
"Something on your mind Spock?"
I asked keeping my tone gentle
"Yes, I was not told what had happened to you on the away mission until Jim told me you were in the med-bay. I knew I was being Illogical but in that moment you became my whole world. Nothing else mattered but to make sure you were safe"
I nodded my head slowly processing each word he said
"That has proven to me a suspicion I have had since the day I met you. Which is why I must ask you this now, Will you be my wife?"
I felt tears prick my eyes as he pulled out a purple box, revealing a gorgeous ring.
"Yes, yes of course!" 
I didn't mean to but i raised my voice a little on the last one
"It was the one my father gave to my mother"
He added as he slid the ring on my finger
"It's beautiful." I let my voice trail off as Spock kissed me ,gently this time.
"Awwww" I smiled as I turned to the door finding Jim and Bones standing there holding hands.