Captain Jean-Luc Picard

"Captain, I know how much you hate vacations but I spoke to Will and he'd be willing to take over for a month" Jean-Luc and myself stood in his ready room Will was having our bags moved to the transporter room.
"And where would we be going? and as your commanding officer I don't appreciate you going behind my back" he stood up and we started walking to the transporter room.
"It's a surprise" at the transporter pad we all said our good byes and when we landed I blinded folded him
"What? Why?" Jean-Luc's arms flailed around and i calmed him down
"It's alright, once again a surprise trust me?" He nodded yes and I led him to a balcony over looking the rest of the city I slowly took the blind-fold off.
"Rinalt 4, one of the most advanced, beautiful cities in the galaxy" He looked around shocked and awed He kept turning to me and back to the city.
"Thank you this is amazing" I smiled at him
"It is beautiful isn't it" I gently moved my hair away from my face.
"And.. I have another gift" I bent down grabbing another gift from under the balcony.
He held his hands in front of his face like an excited kid on his birthday
"This is a signet ring, made out of a rare stone from the very very bottom of the ocean but it's one of the most important signet rings ever because on the day we met I was wearing it, I was wearing it during some of the most important moments in my life and I want you to have it" he put the ring on admiring it glimmering in the sunlight.
"Thank you y/n, this is amazing I don't have words for how amazing this is" I smiled as he thanked me
"You've been amazing to me for so long it's the only thing I could think to do, I mean I owe Will like a million favours but it's worth it" we both laughed/cried.
"I love you so much Jean-Luc Picard" when he suddenly got down on one knee
"I love you too Y/n and you are so amazing that I want to be with you forever. I've been a starship captain for so long that it felt like I was just aimlessly traveling around and when I meant you, you have given me such a great purpose will you marry me y/n?" The moment was so perfect my eyes instantly flooded with tears
"Yes! Of course yes" i jumped up and down as he slid the ring down my finger. As we kissed I heard applause from down below us and I looked up to the shooting stars.
" I love you too much"
"I love you too mon coeur"