Commander Spock

Sarek and I stood together as the Vulcan high priestess pressed her fingers against my brother Bones' face and my husband Spocks' face. Jim and I paced around I couldn't stop myself when I began to cry Jim came to my side and hugged me tightly.
"They'll survive, I promise"
Jim whispered into my ear we hugged tighter. Spocks death was to hard to even for me to think about Bones knew it too and seeing his baby sister hurt so bad, hurt him just as bad.
"I can't lose Bones too I can't I can't I can't"
"You won't lose Bones, Y/n! If anything bad happens to them you still have me, uhura, Sulu, chekov, and Scotty"
I smiled and so did Kirk.
As hours dragged on I thought about all of my memories with Spock.
The first time the captain introduced us
The first time Spock and I had dinner together
The first time he asked me on a proper date
The first time we kissed
The first time we fought
The first time we made up
The time he proposed
And the day we got married
I still remember what Spock was wearing and how beautiful he looked. Deep in thought Jim pulled me back in line when bones walked by with help and said he was fine relief washed over me. I hugged him so tightly and he did the same he pulled away just as Spock was beginning to walk past with his white hood pulled up so we could barely see his face tears slid down my cheeks as he began to walk up the stairs when he turned on the stairs and my heart pounded as he walked down the steps he came back to us as each crew member he walked past kept their eyes trained on him He stared intently at me and Jim.
"You saved me"
he was speaking to Jim first, a little hurt I was still very excited.
"Sometimes the needs of the one out weigh the needs of the many"
"You are My friend and you are my wife"
Spock turned to me and pulled me into a hug. He brushed some tears away from eyes I cried in surprise and hugged him back
"I thought I lost you"
he held me in his arms his memory of me coming back to him.
"I am not lost from you, I believe you have always had me"
this time we kissed bones coming over to us.
"I wish I could get that kinda thanks, I do believe I had some part to play in keeping his Katra safe"
I laughed at my brother pulling him into a hug. everyone gathered around and we all group hugged.
In Spock's honor we held a dinner where we all chatted and laughed even Sarek seemed excited. Through all the happiness and excitement something still weighed heavy in my heart.
When I walked outside bones and Sarek trailed behind me.
"What troubles you?"
Sarek asked calm as ever.
When Spock and I came to Vulcan for the first time I personally studied everything I could on Vulcan culture so Sarek and I had some pleasant conversation.
"What if he forgot everything, what if he doesn't love me anymore and I can't do anything about it. I feel like I did in the beginning of our relationship, like he was god and I was nothing but a useless mortal"
"To feel like that is completely illogical, Spock has said many times that he loves you more than logic or... something similar to that"
Sarek patted my shoulder leaving to return to his duties. Bones came closer to me
"hug?"
I asked my brother and he held me tight.
"Come on kiddo, it won't be so bad he is still Spock and you know if he hurts you in anyway I'll be on him faster then a moth to light!"
I felt so much better as my brother always made me laugh.
"Doctor, I think it is imperative I speak to my wife"
Spock appeared in the door way. Bones gave me a reassuring pat and a look before returning to the dinner.
"Y/n, you seem concerned that I will not remember my love for you"
Spock rested his hand on my leg.
"Maybe we should talk about this somewhere else"
suddenly Spock lifted me up in a bridal fashion.
"Yes, I will spare you the walk"
I giggled as he so seriously carried me. After a short walk Spock set me down on our bed
"You are scared I will not remember my love for you, I thought it only fitting to prove it to you this way"
Spock adjusted himself.
"When the captain introduced us I remember feeling so happy that I had to turn my back because I was smiling"
You remembered it thinking it was adorable.
"I remember the first time we had dinner, it wasn't a proper date because of the amount of times we were interrupted"
I fact checked everything as he went on.
I felt so happy and loved as he told me everything admitting to me how much of an effect I had on him.
"I remember our wedding day, how my breath caught in my throat when I saw you in your dress" I kissed him without hesitation I realised that Spock is Spock no matter what happens he's my husband and
"I love you"
"I love you too"