Commander Spock

I held in a cough as smoke filled the room, the fire, and my fathers cigarette made the air quality almost unbearable.
A sudden knock at the door made him almost jump out his chair,
"You turn that thing off, child" my dad whisper-shouted, gesturing to the radio. He grabbed the shotgun he kept mounted on the wall.
Kicking the door open he was about to shoot at whatever was at the door when there was a loud thud.
"It is alright captain, the man has been disarmed"
4 odd looking men came walking through the door, not sure what to do I stood up and backed up against the wall.
"My name is Captain Kirk of the USS enterprise"
The first man reached his arm out and I tentatively shook his hand
"I'm Y/n L/n, who are the rest of you?"
"My name is Montgomery Scott, you can call em Scotty" the man in a red shirt again shook my hand
"I'm Leonard McCoy"
"I am Spock" the last man to speak was the best looking but I pushed that thought away.
Spock was the only one who didn't immediately set off wandering around my house
"Why are you all here?"
I suddenly felt super uncomfortable with four strange men in my house and I'm stuck in my pyjamas.
"There was a distress call in this area, this area seems too primitive to send distress calls"
I felt slightly offended with the way the man spoke
"Not all primitives are idiots"
I felt some what satisfied with the expression on his face.

** TIME SKIP **

I followed the men around, helping them navigate around the tiny town.
Now they were leading me into the forest
"Y/n, would you like to see a spaceship?" Spock asked, a small friendship or something close to a friendship had formed between us.
I nodded and he took my arm in his,
" 5 to beam up"  Captain Kirk spoke into his communicator when I felt a strange feeling envelope me I looked back at Spock who gave me a reassuring nod.
I felt speechless as Spock showed me around, he gave up trying to explain things and just showed me around.
"This Place is beautiful, thank you" Spock led me back onto the transporter pad
"It was only logical you should see the ship"
I smiled as he suddenly pulled me into a kiss, before I could do anything else I recognised the feeling of being transported away.
when I looked around I recognised my home, with the key difference that my father was no where to be seen.
"Thank you Spock" I muttered totally unsure if he could hear me.
"You are most welcome y/n"