Commander William T. Riker

Visiting The Sendary moon, had been a magical experience, the landscapes which made up the planet seemed to be crafted right out of a fairytale, the people of the planet had been one of the kindest we'd ever met. Yet their queen had begun to get on my last nerve.
We were all attending another party before we left, Will and I had been swaying to the music for a bit now when I saw her tap Will on the shoulder.
"Will Darling, could I steal you for a few minutes"
Will went with her, I couldn't help but feel a burn in my heart every time she brushed her hand against his arm or giggled, I walked outside taking in the much needed fresh air before I saw Data, sitting near the corner.
"I can't believe that woman, Wills told her before that we're married"
"Queen Aphroa does seem to have an attraction to Will, but Will is not attracted to her"
I rested my head against his shoulder,
"Data can I talk to Y/n alone?"
He nodded and left without saying anything. I walked up to Will and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his shoulders.
"I'm sorry if I haven't been the best husband lately, to be honest it wasn't until you left a couple minutes ago I noticed the Queen flirting with me, I've been so busy lately"
he rested his head against my shoulder and I kissed his cheek
"It's okay, We're husband and wife for a reason we work well together"
he kissed me gingerly taking his time enjoying each moment like it's the last time.
"Will I am so sorry I ever thought about not trusting you"
we swayed lightly with the breeze and he nodded gently brushing my hair with his fingers.
"I love you Y/n, no one can change that"
"I love you too you beautiful idiot"