Doctor Leonard 'Bones' McCoy

I hid in the hallway as my boyfriend, ex boyfriend kissed another woman.
One of the worst parts of it was, I couldn't move until the door shut, I had only been able to hide behind a really thick door frame. Running away and having to confront the whole thing right now was something I couldn't keep on my mind.
Once the door shut, I ran to my safe place and he was probably really busy in the med-bay.
I busted through the door to find Bones and Jim, almost no one else in the med-bay thankfully.
"Jesus kiddo what's wrong?"
I ran over to him hugged him tightly, I could almost feel the look he was giving Jim, his arms stayed down by his sides and he was rigid as a board. I cried quietly trying to pull it together not letting myself be phased by his awkwardness.
"You can talk to us both you know" That made me smile as Jim patted my back.
"He was with someone else.." I whispered not really sure how I should say more
"What do you mean?" Bones asked still very uncomfortable with my intense burst of emotion.
"I saw Him making out with another woman in the hallway" my voice came back to me and I felt myself calming down considerably.
"That son of a..." Jim waved his hand at Bones to stop talking, Bones finally kept me in a hug and I turned so I could face Jim.
"Can we beat him up?" Jim asked totally serious I giggled at him and a little bit of the sadness went away.
"Totally" we all laughed and I heard Bones chime in
"Nobody hurts my baby sister"