Wesley Crusher

A/n: Mentions of bullying and fighting please do not read if that is a trigger for you.

Walking down the corridor, a group followed closely behind me their whispers of judgement, following me like the plague.
Turning away, I thought for a moment I was free when a sudden force knocked me to the ground, everything went fuzzy around me until I felt someone deliver another punch, the other 3 ran off but 1 of them wouldn't leave me alone.
I coughed up blood, he recoiled for a moment allowing me to get up fast enough and fight back.
He knocked me against the wall, pushing against my throat.
I closed my eyes as I clawed at his hands to know avail, part of me wondering if this was seriously going to be it.
"STOP THIS NOW!"
I recognized a voice, finally over the ringing in my ears.
Falling to the floor, I coughed, trying to cover my mouth as I regained my breath slowly.
A pair of arms, and a face that vaguely resembled Wesley helped me up, I tried to speak but my tongue felt like jelly, and the whole world went dark.

I waved my hands in front of the blinding light over me, trying to make it go away, until I heard Wesley laugh quietly.
"It's not that funny"
"You're Fine by the way, just need to take it easy and eat some soft foods for a little bit"
Beverly spoke, moving the light out of my face.
I blinked slowly, the details of the room becoming clearer. Wesley sat on my left, a small book in his hands.
"How are you feeling?"
"Dignity, bruised. Everything else? Sore"
I sat up slowly, Wesley's hand flying to my back to support me as I turned to face him.
"Hey, slow down a little huh, you did just get in a bad fight"
"I'm fine wes really"
"Are you? Cause you're clearly not thinking straight"
"I'm completely fine, it's not like I think much anyways"
"You need to start, I don't know what if do without with me"
"What's that supposed to mean?"
Wesley paused, suddenly the back of his hands had become more interesting than this conversation.
"I-I I I care about you a lot, I mean- I mean I think I'm in love with you, like I've been for like a long time, I get it- we're both-"
I cut him off quickly, pushing myself forward slightly, connecting our lips.
We both melted into the others touch, before pulling away for oxygen, resting our foreheads together.
"I love you too idiot"