Commander Spock

Vulcan was a beautiful planet and even though my family was the furthest thing from rich I still loved every second of it.
"Y/n! We have a visitor!"
I barely heard mothers shouting from the fields, I was about to yell back when I took notice of our visitor, I recognized Spock instantly he was one of the other children who got bullied by Sepek, Stark, and Sofek.
"Take him to the house, send your brother to get Sarek" She put Spocks arm over my shoulder so I could support him as we walked back to the house.
Spock was bruised and bloodied quite badly and breathing hard probably trying to run away from those jerks.
"I got you"
I tried to comfort him, mother, despite living on Vulcan wanted her children to embrace good emotions well suppressing the extreme side of Vulcan emotion.
"Sartek!"
I shouted for my younger brother his footsteps  pounded down the stairs, he gasped quietly when he saw Spock as I helped him into a chair.
"Go find Sarek, Tell him Spock is here and he's been injured"
He nodded and ran out the door.
Spock didn't speak as I cleaned the blood off his lip.
"Thank you" he finally mumbled almost 30 minutes later
"No Problem, next time they you give you more trouble you can always come here"
I smiled at him and he nodded before kissing my cheek and running straight into his dad embarrassed.
I laughed, as Sarek thanked all of us him and my mom talked outside for a few more minutes before I thought that would be the end of it.
A week later, I was tending to the fields when I recognized Spock walking over to me.
"Hey Spock, what can I do for you"
I set down my tools and brushes the dirt off my hands
"I.. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to join me in 2 days and explore the market together?"
He stuttered, I smiled before nodding
"Sure, it's a date"