Chief Engineer Montgomery Scott

"Now isn't the time for heroics y/n"
"Y/n, what about us? What if you die?"
"I'm Sorry Scotty"
I woke up with a jolt, immediately I recoiled in my bed at the bright.. Bright light in my eyes.
"Oh calm down, you're not dead yet"
Bones pulled the light away from my face and set his tools down with a loud clank
"Mister Scott, i suggest you get down to the med-bay for some good news"
I rubbed my eyes before I tried to get up, my legs wobbled for a few moments before I got up fine, but my shock took place when I looked in the mirror that was right in front of me.
My eyes which were normally e/n were now a bright almost neon yellow.
My hair was now really long and almost paper white.
My skin was just as white, I looked closer to a corpse than a person yet I'm awake.
"What's happening?"
I touched my face, my hollowed features it seemed like I should be dead, I still looked like me.
"Y/n!"
I turned around and saw my love standing there, suddenly I almost forgot anything happened and ran into his arms.
"Scotty? What's going on?"
He sighed but changed the subject
"How are you feeling?"
Both him and Bones didn't tell me anything about it, and I found myself getting upset not angry just.. upset. Part of me ready to beg and plead with Scotty or Bones to tell me what was happening, the other part wanted to forget everything that anything had happened but I knew I couldn't live on like this.
Now it was night time and Scotty and I were in our shared quarters alone and I couldn't keep my silence forever
"Scotty why am I still alive?"
When the words left my mouth I could see Scotty freeze before he turned back to me
"Can't you just drop it you're alive now! That's what matters"
He argued, angry and we haven't really had a conversation yet
"Then I died Scotty, what's keeping me alive! Why won't you tell me what happened please Scotty or... or I'll die again"
I hastily grabbed the phaser he set down on the table and pointed to the side of my head.
"Y/n don't do something stupid"
He slowly approached me, holding his hands out like I was a monster on one of his away missions.
"Then tell me the truth"
I didn't realize how close I was to crying, until it hit me like a bullet, my throat felt raw and I wanted to cry out run to him and never let go but I had to keep doing this.
"Okay, fine.. Fine just put the phaser down"
I threw it down on the table and he pulled me into a really tight hug, any tighter and I think he might crush me.
"I'm so sorry.."
he trailed off, making me look up at him as he guided me down and sat back us both down on the couch.
"After what happened, when you died this necklace... it appeared in our room and this voice told me it could bring.. bring you back for as long as you wanted to come back that's why we didn't tell you anything, I can't loose you again, I love you y/n"
He was crying now, he pulled a necklace out of his pocket, although it was beautiful it burned my eyes just to look at it.
"I love you too, but I should be dead Im not an alien Scotty I can't live my life knowing I look like a demon and can't change that how could I tell my family that this is what I am now I'm just living on borrowed time Scotty and it's time for it to end"
As soon as I finished suddenly I felt like my lungs were an inch wide.
"Scotty?.."
I suddenly fell forward and he turned me over so my head was in his lap
"NO! You promised me more time!"
I tried to pull myself up but my bones felt so brittle I couldn't keep pulling myself up.
"Scotty, I love.."
Suddenly my eyes closed and I couldn't open them again.