Captain James T. Kirk

"What did I miss?"
I whispered quietly, sliding into my seat as our professor continued, as if I hadn't shown up 15 minutes late.
"Your hairbrush guessing on your appearance"
"Calm down there James Tiberius perfect ha-"
"Ahem- Ms l/n perhaps you'd like to explain the theory of the transwarp equation?"
"It-it's the theory of transporting living beings on a ship whilst it's moving in warp speed.. sir"
He seemed satisfied with this answer before turning back to the screen. Jim pushing a small paper rose in my direction as a way of apologizing.
We sat for the rest of class, taking notes together and occasionally passing a joke to the other. Jim had long built up the habit of pushing his whole leg against mine when we sat together, which made for some awkward moments when he'd loudly, and accidentally bang his leg into the table trying to adjust.
My hand covered my smile as he did it again, the teacher rolling his eyes at the front of the class as others let out little giggles.
"So not funny"
Jim rubbed his knee, as I quietly let out the laughs, trying not to honk loudly.
"Rude"

Timeskip

"If you don't share your pizza slice so help me-"
Jim pushed around my arm, trying to reach my pizza slice, since he was running behind to get his lunch, Jim was stuck with a cold ham sandwich and an apple.
"Eat your sandwich and suffer Kirk"
I got out through laughs, fighting to at least get a bite.
Jim and I were sitting out on a hill, it was a cloudy day and the wind that blew past was frigid but I couldn't care less.
"Are you finally going to tell me about what happened on your date?"
"Nothing much, she was.. nice but she wasn't the person for me"
"Oh come on you've said that about every girl you've went on a date with since I met you"
Jim paused to take a bite of his sandwich, wincing as he swallowed.
"But she was nice, but she didn't quite laugh at my jokes the way you do, she didn't even try to take my French fries"
"You hate it when I do that"
"I like giving them too you anyways"
A very large mischievous grin spread across your features as everything he said just clicked.
Jim raised his eye brow, cracking a small smile as you fell back into the grass giggling.
"There's no way, are you really in love with me?"
Sitting back up, you tugged on his uniform to support yourself.
"Where'd you get that from?"
" 'she didn't laugh at my jokes the same way you did'... Ha!"
You cheered victory, when Jim looked away blushing.
"Rude"
"You're the one who admitted it first"
Jim's eyes went wide, gesturing, to try and get to the point that you loved him as much as he loved you.
"Just shut up and kiss me dummy"
"Rude"