Commander Spock

I brushed my hair out of my face as I watched the stars, sound of the city miles away still echoed close to me.
Even though I was on shore leave I couldn't leave the stars for a moment. I even dragged Spock along who is still against it. A cool breeze blew passed me adding to the moment I almost screamed however when a jacket was placed on top of me gingerly.
"Spock I thought you were meditating?"
I sat up as he sat down crossing his legs elegantly, I noticed a black cat in his hands.
"You did not tell me you were leaving or where you were going" he gently scratched the cats back, raising his eyebrow.

"Am I'm going to have to ask about the cat?" I giggled as Spock raised his eyebrow, with the cat death glaring at me

"His name is Te-Lahr I find I am getting very attached to him" I smiled at my little family snuggling close to Spock.
We both watched the stars as a shooting star went by I reminisced about the first time Spock and I met

After another long day the captain suggested we throw a party to bring spirits up. Which is why I'm now sitting by myself slowing sipping a drink
"Lieutenant y/n!"
Jim Kirk, my best friend drunkenly greeted me slapping my back very hard.
"Jim you're very drunk aren't you?"
I set my drink down,
As Jim sat down in front of me I noticed Jim's friend.
"I wanted to introduce you two! Spock This is y/n! Y/n this is Spock!"
Jim shouted falling forward a bit.
"Hello, please excuse the captains.. strange introduction of me" I blushed slightly at the Vulcan who was taking a drink away from Jim.
Spock and I continued to make small talk, when Jim suddenly fell out of his chair.
"I think you need to go to bed mister"
Spock leaned down first picking Jim up with ease and lifting him over his shoulder.
I lead them out of the room Spock effortlessly carried Jim down the hall still carrying small talk all the way.
Once we arrived at Jim's quarters it took almost an hour to make sure Jim was actually staying in bed.
We quietly snuck out going back to my quarters to keep talking for a bit
"Y/n, since Jim seemed so eager for us to go out shall we indulge him?"
Spock and I sat down on the couch with some water.
"Sure, why not" I smiled when Spock leaned and we very quickly kissed. When we turned Jim was standing in the doorway with a blanket wrapped around his shoulders fake gagging.