Commander Spock

"My Scanner isn't reading properly, I'm getting numbers between 600 and 7,000 people this way"
I had my back to the 3 men who were facing the other way Captain Kirk turned and walked to me.
"What do you think is causing this?" The Captain asked me, I was in training here before moving to being commander on a different ship.
"Most likely the scanner malfunction could be from the light electrical storms or something is wrong with the people of that village"
"I agree with the later"
Doctor McCoy spoke up. Far away and quietly a branch broke and we looked at each other before choosing to run for our lives when we looked behind us giant men with spears were charging at us. Their screams or battle cry's could be heard from far away running from the clearing and into the dense forest. Our feet thudded on the forest floor I held the captain in front of me to keep him safe. After running for what felt like an hour we came to a small city closer to a shanty town with people screaming for us to keep running Spock was the first McCoy and Kirk got there at about the same time. I wasn't far behind, it felt as though their spears were in my back already but as I came up the hill I couldn't focus on that. Men and women reached for me and pulled me into safety my lungs burned I was on my hands and knees coughing doctor McCoy was by my side. We were given water and shelter for the time being.

(The away team has been captured and are now in the capital building)

"Such a pretty young thing, she's even attracted to pointed eared hobgoblins as Bones would call him right Mister Spock"
the fat excuse of a president sat in his chair before us. We had to stand in chains Spock stood behind me last in line. Of course I thought Spock was attractive but for the sake of my career I wasn't just going to shout it from the roof tops.
"What the hell does my attraction to a Vulcan have to do with anything"
venom laced my words the president put his hand over his chest being dramatic.
"Take them away lock the insulting little brat and the Vulcan away alone together"
he laughed as we were carried off. I shook at the bars as they locked the jail cell doors.
"It is no use to waste your energy"
Spock tried to tell me.
He pulled me away and shockingly kissed me very passionately.
"He is a very clever Vulcan isn't he?"
The president spoke to his council.