Doctor Leonard 'Bones' McCoy

A/n: Mentions of vomiting and drunk Jim is back everyone! But seriously if that is a trigger for you please don't read.

Bones savored the warmth of your cheek against his, his hands resting on your waist as you slowly swayed to the music playing.
The rest of the world didn't exist in that moment, every one in the room could've walked out and bones would not have cared, he held his other half, in his soulmate in his arms and that was the only thing that was ever going to matter to him.
She pulled away, her scarlet lips upturned in a small smile.
"What are you thinking about?"
"The first day we met"
Bones smiled, he gently kissed your forehead, remembering the golden dress you wore that night, the way it hugged your curves, for a few moments he completely forgot how to act, until he felt Jim's elbow in his ribs and he came back to reality.
He was hooked the moment your hand touched his, your eyes locked and he never wanted to look away.
The music had stopped now, minus a few others who were finishing off the drinks you were the only two who stayed on the dance floor.
"I remember how cute you were in your suit"
Bones chuckled, wrapping an arm around your back, redirecting you towards the bar.
"You looked angelic that night darlin'... still do"
He pulled out chairs for you both at the same time, flipping his so he could lean on the back.
When you quickly covered your mouth, stifling giggles Bones lifted an eyebrow in confusion.
"Alright darlin?"
"Fine, I've just never seen you be so cowboy"
You got out in between laughs as Bones sighed like a disappointed parent.
"Come in 'ere often?"
"Enough"
Letting out a laugh, mostly at how quickly and easily you could annoy the man, who about 5 seconds ago was sweet and calm.
"Hello lovebirds"
A happily drunk Jim wandered over, stumbling on air before crashing onto you both.
"You know- you two are my favorite people... on the whole ship, don't tell Spock... shhhh"
Holding out his fingers against Bones' lips, dragging out the h for as long as possible before he broke into giggles.
"I just can not WAIT until you two get married"
Jim shouted, getting the attention of some of the others across the way.
"Alright bud, time to get you to bed"
"I don't wanna"
Jim whined the whole time as Bones finished his glass of whisky in one go.
Lifting Jim's left arm over my shoulder, Bones grabbed his other arm, Jim was still distracted talking to anyone he thought may or may not have looked in his direction.
Speed walking out of the room, bones only let out loud sighs or grumbles in response to any of Jim's mutterings.
We were half way to Jim's quarters when Bones finally remarked
"I am having way to many flashbacks to the academy right now"
As if on cue, Jim pointed to a corner before hobbling on his own and hurling out his last- couple of meals.
"Yup, exactly like the academy"
"Before you go down memory lane, let's get Jim in bed please"
"Yes ma'am"
Helping Jim back up, who was still drunk as ever, we made it the rest of the way before Bones stopped in front of the door.
"Say darlin' this might get ugly, why don't you go back to our room and wait for me to come back"
"Oh please be safe my brave, brave cowboy"
Playfully, you pressed your lips against his, melting into his soft touch.
"Ewww"
You pulled away, laughing, leaving Bones to try and settle Jim down for the night.
About 2 and a half hours later, Bones dramatically walked back in, his hair sticking up in different directions, his more dressed up uniform disheveled.
"Was it that bad?"
Bones collapsed on the bed, as you laughed at the beautiful idiot laying on your legs.
"Let's Just say Jim won't be getting up for a while"
"Please tell me you didn't drug the man"
"Just something mild to put him to sleep"
"Why the hell do you just have that?"
"You never know"
Bones twisted himself around, burying his face in the nape of your neck.
"Where were we at the bar? I thought you were gonna say something before Jim came over"
Lightly tracing patterns on his arm, Bones sat up opening his mouth to speak before, living area doors opened and now an even worse Jim stumbled through shouting for Bones.
"Dammit Jim"