Doctor Leonard 'Bones' McCoy

I brushed my hair normally I would be listening to my music but today I was listening to the sounds of Leonard coughing and sneezing
"Oh it's not that cold" he says "we'll be fine in our uniforms" he says, 2 days later he has 3 days off and can't leave his quarters.
I sat down next to him and picked up the tissues scattered around him, gently brushing stray hairs away from his face he groaned
"I hate this" he snuggled into my palm and I could only smile at him.
"Sorry babe, I have tomorrow off and we can spend the whole day together" I leaned down and kissed his nose and left to attend to my duties.
One long, grueling day of work in the med bay over now on to taking care of my favorite doctor.
"Babe! I'm back"
When I got no response I rushed into the bedroom to find Leonard and Jim asleep in the most uncomfortable position ever with two empty glasses on the table next to them.
I did my best to make them more comfortable, picking up the glasses and tissues scattered all over the floor.
"Goodnight babe" I kissed his cheek and went back into the sitting area.
I quickly cleaned myself up eager to sleep even if it was on the most uncomfortable couch ever.
I grabbed a few extra pillows and blanket we had laying around and I laid down on the couch turning off the lights.
I felt like I fell asleep the second my eyes close, a few minutes later I woke up to Leonard laying down on top of me
"Babe, what are you doing" I adjusted as best I could, Leonard seemed comfortable though so I tried not to move.
"Jim is snoring"