Commander Spock

Diving my spoon back into my ice cream I talked to my friend Bones in a jovial manner.
"So what happened next" I encouraged him as he told me of the many away missions he's been on this is one of the rare times we got to chat and catch up.
"Well this huge plant came out of nowhere and just
Lunges at Jim, Adam is trying so hard to get it away from Jim well Scotty and I are just stood there" laughing and talking the time away until I looked at the wall clock
" Oh Crap! It's almost 5 o'clock Spock and I were supposed to have dinner at 6:00!" Rushing to gather my stuff up bones helped me
"You'll be fine darlin' I'm sure The hobgoblin won't be complain'n " I smiled at Bones attempt at comfort.
Rushing down the hallways I saw Spock speaking to an older lieutenant "where is Doctor McCoy and Lieutenant Y/n?" The Vulcan didn't sound concerned but he was curious and slightly annoyed.
"Spock?"
Spock walked towards us with a fury. Wordlessly he Vulcan neck pinched bones to the ground and pulled me close to him. 
"Bloody hobgoblin" bones muttered as he rubbed his shoulder still kneeling on the ground.
"Jealous much?" I asked Spock smacking his shoulder more annoyed with him then ever.
"No, your accusation is entirely illogical. Before we go out you normally take two hours to make sure you're ready when I checked your quarters you were not there, and Captain Kirk told me he saw Bones and you hanging out" Spock explained
I blushed looking down at my feet until bones murmured " get a room"
We all laughed at that but Spock looked at me confused "was that sarcasm? Not only was it bad it was highly illogical"