Doctor Leonard 'Bones' McCoy

Drawing circles along his arm, the afternoon sun just barely peaking though the drawn blinds, you quietly sighed in contentment.
After 5 years of artificial light, and alarm clocks finally waking up to the sun whenever your body felt like it, felt like heaven.
You'd been up for almost an hour now, but still the warmth coming from your sleeping partner meant you didn't want to leave.
Today was the day you were going to unveil your surprise, since you'd moved out here it was very apparent that Bones needed more space, since leaving the ship Bones had started to pursue more creative things but your cabin didn't really leave a lot of space for him to do that.
With some help from friends from the ship you'd built a pretty decent shed, so that he could happily work away with plenty of space.
All that was left was too move the rest of the tools he'd collected in, you had to wait until Jim was coming by later to put all of the finishing touches together, including one other big surprise.
Pressing kisses to his temple, Bones stirred, turning so that he was the one holding you.
"Mmm- what time is it?"
"Almost 1, you were sleeping like a log... thought I ought to let you be for a while"
"Well before we lose the light, let's get out of bed"
Bones climbed over you, sweetly pressing a kiss to your lips before climbing off the bed.
The rest of your routine continued as usual, until you recognised the sound of Jim's knock on the door.
"Go away!"
Bones shouted at the door, refusing to move from his position cuddling on the couch.
"But fair majesty, I am but a humble peasant wishing entry to your beautiful-"
After forcing Bones to let you up, he fell to the floor laughing when you opened the door in the middle of Jim's speech, seeing him down on his knees dramatically holding his hands in the air.
"Alright chuckle brothers, very funny- c'mon Bones"
Both boys pressed a kiss to your cheek before taking off.
Rain thumped against the windows, moving everything didn't take that long, sighing you couldn't help the nerves that bubbled in your stomach. Bones had always talked about starting a family, he'd get a sort of drunk on life smile and the rest of the world would stop for a moment.
You spruced up the corner again for the 4th time, before you turned, greeted by a soaking wet Bones with that same smile.
"I got a phone call- the doctor, he said you were pregnant"
With a simple nod, he choked out a sob before pulling you into a kiss, his hands and face were freezing but you could feel the warmth of his tears falling down his cheeks.
"I love you so much, but next time you've got a big medical surprise come to me first, I am a doctor"
"You're not a torpedo technician? Or a bricklayer? Or a-"
"Touché"