Commander Spock

I pulled the blankets over my face, the sound of the shower and my alarm disturbing the first peaceful sleep I've had in weeks.
Finally after another 10 minutes, Spock exited the shower admittedly it took me a second not to stare as he came over, with only a towel wrapped around his waist.
I turned over, trying to go back to sleep until he climbed on top of me, his cold, wet hair dripping all over my face as he pressed a kiss to my temple.
I smiled as I turned back to him, kissing him back.
Spock pulled away, opting to collapse down next to me
"My love, we have do have to leave within the hour.. it would be illogical for you to show up wrapped in our bed sheets"
I chuckled quietly,
"I will, I will, but it's too hard to focus when you look like that"
I nuzzled into his neck, trailing my hand down slightly he pushed me back, climbing back on top of me, commanding
"Get dressed, now"
I groaned, begrudgingly getting up as slowly as possible, I showered the night before so I just had to pull on my uniform.
After about an hour, I joined Spock in the front room we fixed each other's uniforms.
I brushed one slightly out of place hair down, I smiled before kissing him again.
Once we pulled away, I grinned like an idiot as the light revealed how Spock was blushing green.
"Let's go, we're almost late"
Spock wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me forward so I stayed in his stride.
"This is going to be a long day isn't it?"
I whispered, as the door opened on the bridge revealing a bunch of delegates, Spock simply nodded.

TIMESKIP

Spock and I both trudged into our room, his uniform was still perfect, but after a drinking game with Bones and Scotty my uniform was loosened and slightly disheveled.
"I hate people"
I muttered, whining as Spock sat up leaving me alone.
"Our jobs require us to deal with people, you must learn to cope with them like I have"
I smiled, getting up and following him
"If we're so difficult why'd you fall in love with one"
"It was the most logical thing to do"