Doctor Leonard 'Bones' Mccoy

Plopping yourself down on one of the cots, your good old country doctor following close behind.
"What brings you in today dove?"
He presses a gadget to your forehead, before he pulls it away slowly, trying and failing to hide his blush at your confused gaze.
"I'm suffering a terrible heartache Doctor"
"Oh?"
"Yes, really it's quite terrible you know"
Pausing, you tucked your hands under your legs looking back up at him as you get ready to launch into a story.
He couldn't help but snicker at the gesture, sitting himself down in a chair opposite you.
"Well why don't you tell me about this heartache and I'll see what I can do"
"Oh yes, you see my husband promised he'd be in our quarters in time for dinner, now it's nearly time for his morning shift and I had to fake having an illness just to see him"
Both of you smiled, finally he crossed the room again standing between your legs, his arms wrapped around your hips.
"Well your husbands very sorry, but he was swamped with work and he had to get it done in order to get a certain nagging captain off his back"
He suddenly peppered kisses all over your face, making you giggle uncontrollably.
"Now that we are together, what should we do with the 40 minutes we have before you have to go back to work?"
Bones smiled deviously, before you let out a shocked shriek as he lifted you up- moving in the direction of his office.
"Well I've certainly got one idea that'll make up for dinner dove"