Chief Engineer Montgomery Scott

"Oh You're so dead!"
You growled, your brother Jim going wide-eyed before sprinting in the other direction.
Scotty had just gotten a brand new module for the engine, sure his obsession with it was a little creepy but he had left it for a moment to go get a card with the proper installation request.
Jim had come down, about to ask you if you and your fiancé wanted to have dinner with him and Bones, he'd been talking with his hands, dramatically flourishing a bit so attempting to do the safe thing you grabbed it to move it out of the way, when Jim 'accidentally' tripped you.
The module was delicate, and practically shattered in your hands.
Jim scattered up one of the Jeffries tubes, and you were close behind when he used a special technique that had been in development since childhood. He completely fell boneless on you, sending you both tumbling out of the tube and back on the floor, you were struggling to hold Jim's hands away from you when you noticed Scotty looking over the broken part.
"Which one of you?"
He motioned, as you both jumped up, arms aimed at each other.
"He did it-No she did it"
This went on for a few moments, before he raised his hands urging you both to stop.
"Just tell me which one of youse broke it, and I won't be angry"
"I did Scotty, I'm sorry"
"Fine Captain"
Scotty turned back around, before Jim placed his hands on your shoulders, when a certain southern broke the tense silence.
"Sorry to break up a tender family moment folks, but Jim you're needed on the bridge, my med-bay communicator ain't working right"
"I'll be on it right away Doctor"
Bones and Jim left quietly, although you could hear Bones question Jim on the way out.
"I'm sorry too, honey"
Kneeling down, you helped Scotty pick up the fragments.
"It's alright, but let's keep this part between ourselves aye Bonnie lass?"
Scotty smiled before he got up, pulling the same part out a cabinet.
"I was gonnae say something, but I figured it'd be the only the time I'd be gettin' apology from yer brother"
You laughed, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him down for a kiss.
"An apology from both Kirk twins? Now that's somethin' new"