Lieutenant Commander Data

"I'll stay behind, make sure to keep power to the evacuation pods" I walked with Commander Ashley to the door of the bridge. We received heavy fire from some romulan war birds and had no choice but to evacuate the ship.
Ashley hugged me as tight as possible before going to his escape pod, they were all set to rendezvous with another star ship in a different quadrant.
"You are the last one captain" Ensign Arthur called to me on the bridge.
"Good, see you all soon" I smiled hoping to get away safely.
When I went to turn on autopilot the computer voice told me it wasn't working, trying to make a lot of decisions quickly I plotted a course to crash straight in to it.
I started thinking of data, and Hal our son back on the enterprise even about the old days when I served with the enterprise I made a rash decision and opened a communications channel to the enterprise I was surprised when they picked up almost instantly.
"Captain l/n! Is something wrong?" Jean-Luc greeted me happily I smiled, my eyes found data and Hal still on the bridge.
"No, I just wanted to check in see how my baby boy is doing" Hal ran up to the screen. He looks like a 16 year old human boy with dark hair and yellow eyes.
"I am functioning normally mom" He was an Android like his father, However Hal was programmed to feel only a few emotions.
"Good, Good How are you data"
"I am also function normally, Y/n I have targeted your ship and found that you have plotted a course to crash into a romulan war bird" he was still sitting at his post in front of the bridge
"50 seconds to impact" the computer told me.
"Yeah, yeah listen I love you both and I'm so sorry I had to leave"
"It is okay mom, I love you too"
"I love you too" Data didn't have an emotion chip yet but he always said he loves me.
"10 seconds to impact"
"Hal, Baby I love you can you hear me sweet heart I lo" I couldn't finish my sentence as I was flung forward I felt glass cut my face and I made hard contact with the console of my ship before landing on the surprisingly hard floor of the enterprise.
"Mom!" Hal turned me over blood poured out of mouth when I saw him.
"Hal...am I dead?"
"No mom, you are alive you are so alive!" Hal hugged me tightly before letting me go to some doctors.
After an hour of laying in the med bay listening to some random doctors Picard and data came in Picard told me that he found my crew and they were going to be picked up in an hour. Picard left shortly after and Data sat on the edge of the bed
"We really need to stop meeting like this"
"We have only met like this once before" data answered matter of factly.
"I know, I'm sorry I left you guys and really only called three times, once to tell you I'm almost dead"
I reached my hand out and brushed my hand against his arm and up to his cheek. He turned his head into my hand
"You do not need to apologize, Hal and I both understand why you can not call us everyday however Hal would like to see you more often as well" I smiled at him sitting up and kissed him. He responded immediately grabbing my elbows, I pulled away
"I'll need to speak to a few admirals but I'm sure I could pull a few favors to see you and hal for a bit" suddenly Hal burst into the room and tackled us into a hug like a kid on Christmas.
"Really mom!" I looked around and saw Ashley in the door way he turned away from us smiling.
"Hopefully H" I couldn't stop smiling at the sight in front me.
"I love you androids"
"We love you too"