Chapter 33: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

**Authors Note: 

So the next one will be the end of the Twelve Gaurdian Arc and also introduce the next arc which I don't if it has a name but it has to do a lot with Hidan and Kakuzu and the Akatuski. 

So that is where we are headed in the story :) 

Also, to make it up to everyone I will be opening up a new series. 

Not really a new series but basically the future of Rin. I mean after the ninja wars, etc. 

I had, had a lot of this already written out. So I will start releasing some sneak peeks, which won't reveal to much but will hopefully give you all something to look foward too. 

Anyways, I'm sorry this one is so short. Closing the arc here would have made it too long and the next one to short so I kind of had to devide the two. 

But please enjoy!**

Shikamaru

Ino’s mind transfer hadn’t worked, my shadow possession failed and Choji couldn’t hold him still without getting burned. The third tail was beginning to form on Sora but I was out of ideas. This time when Sora opened his eyes they were red and slit like a fox.

“Sora!”

“Naruto no be careful!” Captain Yamato shouted as Sora raised his claw. I stared wide eyed as Naruto was shoved out of the way.

“Ninja art dark style, dark chain jutsu!” I recognized the voice immediately and stared as she slammed her hands against the ground, chains seemed form from the shadows as they wrapped tightly around Sora. She stood up the chains on her wrists as she turned.

“Yamato I need some extra strength!” She shouted and he nodded creating wood binds as Rin molded the chains with them.

“What’s your plan?” He shouted as she jumped across from Sora. I noticed her shoulders fall with a heavy breath.

“To control it”

“Rin don’t be stupid!” I shouted and she turned glancing back at me as her Sharingan began to change.

“Bind him, I don’t know if this will work” Was all she said before turning back. She put her fingers to her mouth and whistled gaining its attention. I noticed the dark chakra beginning to seep off her skin.

“Shikamaru do as she said!” Captain Yamato shouted.

“But she’s going to get herself killed!”

“If you don’t help she won’t stand a chance!” I put my hands together then and stretched my shadow to catch Sora’s. I could feel him fighting against me and noticed Rin become still as there gazes met. 

“What is she doing?” I muttered and felt Sora’s resistance become less as he stared at Rin. I noticed her clench her fists slightly as she stepped forward. .  

“Damn Uchiha!” Rin turned breaking her gaze as the white haired man shot after her. Asuma Sensei shot after him managing to force him away from her. I felt it then the resistance returned only this time it was full force.

“Rin watch out!” I shouted. She turned back just as my jutsu broke. Sora turned ripping through the wood and chains slamming his arm straight into Rin. She flew back sliding across the ground and stopping only when she slammed into a tree.

“Rin!” I ran for slid to a stop once I reached her. I leaned forward about to take her but she raised her hand.

“Y-You need to run”