Chapter 54: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

**Authors Note: 

So we get to dip more into Rin's power and see a new jutsu! 

This jutsu was created by @JahvaunPrince:

Black Labyrinth jutsu 

Surprise attack meant to be used as a last resort jutsu. It creates a dark chakra labyrinth dome and enemies that touch the walls will lose chakra. 

So keep in mind I am always looking for new dark jutsu for Rin and if you have already offered one I haven't forgotten :D

Any who please comment and enjoy!

**

Sakura

Tenten was gathering more firewood, the mist was thick and heavy and for now there were no signs of Rin. I was healing Lee's neck, it was a minor injury and we both knew he got lucky. Ino on the other hand had black and grey marks across her neck, arms, and lower back. Any skin that was exposed the black chakra burned, even bits off her shirt seemed to be worn down.

"How is she?" I asked and Shizune sighed as she continued healing.

"It'll be a while before these marks disappear, the dark chakra is still moving deeper into her skin. I don't have enough chakra to filter it out, Ino will have to endure till we return to the village" She explained.

"I couldn't see her chakra" Hinata said suddenly and I looked at her.

"What do you mean?"

"Neji, he always said Rin had two types of chakra flowing in her. He said they flowed together with most of the dark chakra gathering near her heart and curse mark." She explained.

"When I looked at Rin during the battle I could only see dark chakra"

"Hinata is right, something was wrong with Rin." Lee agreed.

"And she has fought countless times with us, even against the Akatsuki. Why would she turn so quickly?"

"They said she killed Asuma-Sensei" Hinata reminded.

"Shikamaru put those rumours to rest, she did all she could to protect him and helped them again when they sought out the men responsible" I replied, stressing on the word rumours.

"But she did destroy the Fire temple" I looked up as Tenten walked towards us.

"And killed all the monks, maybe she's finally snapped." I nodded slightly raising an eye as I looked her over.

"Where's the wood?"

"What?" She replied.

"You went to get more wood for the fire, where is it?" I repeated.

"W-Well you know, I..."

"You're not Tenten" Lee said firmly as he sprung to his feet. She caught the Kunai, inches from her face and let it drop to the ground. She chuckled slightly and her eyes went black as the jutsu faded.

"Where is she!?" Lee demanded and Rin smiled.

"I'd be more worried about your-selves right now; four Kunoichi with little chakra and a one trick pony. This is going to be too easy."

"Where is Tenten!?" Lee screamed and Rin raised a finger to her lips.

"No need to shout, she's right here" Rin made a single hand sign and the dark chakra in her hand became dense, forming a sphere that grew until Tenten appeared. Rin stepped aside letting Tenten's body fall, she was wrapped in black chains but from what I could see she was still alive.