Chapter 73: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

**Authors Note: 

Next update will be up sooner rather than later! I just wanted to get a few chapters typed up and get started with the Pein Attack arc. Cause knowing me that arc will also come out as quickly as the Itachi Pursuit/Uchiha Battle arc. 

Also another one of my lovely readers has requested to use Rin in their story so if you'd like so check it go to @thetechnogamer62 profile and it's under Scroll 1: The Ninja Way. :D

I do have few people I would like dedicate chapters too, but I normally like to dedicate main story chapters rather than fillers haha so be patient please :) 

Now then please comment, vote and of course enjoy! 

**

Rin

I knew they would agree to my terms; I had left them no choice. No matter their threats, any wrong step, and the truth would come out. What I hadn't expected was Tsunade's offer. I mean I was going to fight for Jounin but would have accepted my old chunin rank. I just didn't want to repeat Genin.

"Excuse me?" I replied finally and Tsunade smiled.

"Kakashi said it himself, if you had remained in the village when you were young you'd have been well on your way into the ANBU. That was years ago and you've only become more powerful since then."

"Being an ANBU isn't solely based on power" Danzo objected.

"Are you implying that Rin, who managed to evade your ANBU for years as a child, isn't also as intelligent as she is powerful?" Lady Tsunade replied curtly and Danzo fell silent.

"The village..."

"Our ANBU identities are shrouded in secrecy, this will keep Rin out the public eye. While we won't be able to keep her from our own villagers, this could aid in confusing other villages of her whereabouts" She explained and I nodded slightly. She wasn't wrong, and it might aid in keeping Madara at bay.

"I don't want to be put under ANBU watch" I repeated. If I was part of the ANBU it could be her way of getting around one of my demands.

"And you won't, as previously agreed upon on" She replied.

"You will be allowed to work alongside Team Kakashi when needed, but also work independently as an ANBU."

"Independently?" I asked and she nodded.

"As my personal guard, as an assassin as you offered." She reminded.

"Look it won't be easy. You have killed four of our ANBU and they will not accept you easily into their ranks." She admitted.

"But at least in this way you can work independently and somewhat avoid scrutiny" Lady Tsuande had thought this up on the spot, and under these circumstances, I couldn't argue with her reasoning.

"Can we speak alone?" I asked finally and Lady Tsunade nodded.

"Leave us" She ordered. I felt Kakashi's hand brush across my back and sent him a small smile as he and the elders left the room. Lady Tsunade took a seat across from me.

"I'm impressed Rin, more than impressed. Not many can undermine Danzo like that." She commented and I nodded slightly.

"Well I take after the best" I replied.

"You do" She agreed.

"Which is why I want you in my ANBU. I need someone who's smart, powerful, clever, and above all fearless."