Chapter 91: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

**Authors Note: 

So it looks like we might be done by 95!!! Then book 4 which I already have the title and beautiful cover page for and it will be ready to launch shortly after the closing of book 3!

I'M SO PUMPED. 

Also huge thanks to all those that sent me an ANBU so Rin can have some friends haha I have chose my top 3 which will be featured first and are technically already featured in this chapter just not by name. So once I give them their names then I will also add their creators :) 

To those that are not in the initial features don't worry! You will more likely be featured later in book 4. Again I only have four chapters left to work with so there is little flexibility right now. I do want to try and get more in depth with the ANBU since we saw very little of them in show other than as background. So don't worry! Your characters will be used :) 

One last thing and that is if anyone has featured Rin in your story please tell me. I'm trying to put all the books she is featured in under a Reading List (featuring Rin) so all my readers can find them easier.

Finally please comment, vote and enjoy!

**

Shikamaru

News spread quickly and with Rin as the new head of the Uchiha clan I suddenly felt very watched. I still hadn't managed to speak with her. She has been busy leading the relocation of the Hyuga clan and some of the villagers into the compound. Somehow, if possible, she had gotten busier than before. I stepped into the compound, the streets were busy as people moved into their temporary homes. I sifted through the crowd making my way to the head house.

"I understand you need to protect your family but the villagers are no threat, we've already placed Hyuga guards along the perimeter of the compound. Right now we need to focus our efforts into getting everyone settled" I heard Rin's voice before I saw her. She was surrounded by a few Hyuga clansmen as well as two ANBU.

"Lord Hiashi and his family are settled in the safest part of the compound, right now we need you aiding Neji in the east wing and Lady Hanabi in the south understood?" She asked the men and they nodded.

"Right away Lady Rin" They bowed before rushing off. I approached her and noticed the taller ANBU step forward only for Rin to stop them.

"This is Shikamaru Nara, and he's not a threat" Rin introduced quickly.

"Can never be too careful, someone always wants your head" They replied and I realized it was girl. Rin rolled her eyes.

"Shikamaru this is..." The shorter ANBU bumped Rin's back and Rin sighed.

"Sorry, classified, right. Well these are some of my ANBU friends" She corrected.

"Nice to meet you" I replied a little confused seeing as they only knew my name.

"So how's the move in going?" I asked.

"Smoothly, I think. I still feel weird giving people orders but the Hyuga as well as the Nobel clans have been a great help" She replied and I nodded slightly.

"How are things out there?" She asked.

"Captain Yamato is back so he and Jazmine are using their wood ninjutsu to help speed up the building process and..."

"Lady Rin!" Her attention was immediately taken elsewhere as another ANBU approached. This one was surprisingly tall for the feminine voice that followed.