Chapter 29: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

**Authors Note: Hola! :D Sorry it took a little longer for this one haha I had a few projects that needed to finish off ;] But here we go! It's a little short but don't worry, we're working our way up to the climax :D Vote, like, comment [I love comments haha] and enjoy!**  

Rin

I opened my eyes or at least I thought I did. It was still dark. I tried to move but could get no higher than standing on my knees. I pushed back the panic and released a slow breath as I let my eyes close again. I slammed my foot against the ground and released a burst of chakra. The image of the room began to form until a jolt shot through my head and I nearly fell forward if something wasn’t holding me back.

“If you try to use chakra you’ll only hurt yourself” I froze then at the sound of the voice.

“Lady Tsunade” I realized.

“I-I’m in the leaf” I breathed and it came back to me then. Shikamaru had caught me, he, he knocked me out and brought me here.

“I’m impressed you still remember the sound of my voice” She said calmly.

“People assume an Uchiha is only as good as their eyes, you’ll find their wrong.” I replied. I released a slow breath then and slammed my foot against the ground again only to have the image blurred as another jolt ran through my head.

“We took every precaution, you won’t be escaping”

“You seem pretty confident” I replied and she laughed slightly.

“Even you’re skill is not great enough for this”

“My brothers won’t be very happy if they find out I’ve been captured”

“Then let them come.” She replied.

“I was surprised though that it was Shikamaru that brought you in, and gave you up so willingly. You must have really done something terrible to make him hate you like that.” I laughed slightly.

“I respect you Lady Tsunade, you have amazing power but for the Hokage you’re pretty stupid”

“What makes you say that?” She replied and I smirked at the anger in her voice.

“The fact that you think waving Shikamaru in front of my face will make me crack. You’ll have to do better than that.” I groaned slightly when she lifted me by collar.

“I wouldn’t be acting so tough, you’re walking on thin ice Rin.”

“I think I already broke it.” I shot back and flinched when she let me drop to the ground. I heard her footsteps retreating and released a breath when I heard the door close. I sighed as I sat on my legs and tried to focus. I needed to get out of here, and fast.

Kakashi

I hadn’t believed it until I saw her. I couldn’t believe Shikamaru had been the one to turn her in but it was spreading across the village like wild fire. Shikamaru Nara had captured the Uchiha Princess. I looked through the glass as Lady Tsunade left her cell. It wasn’t much of cell, it was more of room. It had everything, double bolted doors, walls lined with metal and Rin was stuck in the middle of it. Her wrists and ankles were bound behind her in chains and an iron rope bound her arms to her sides while chains led from it and bolted to the walls. There were chakra suppressing scrolls on her wrists, ankles and over her eyes that sent jolts of pain through her head if she used chakra. There also weren’t any shadows in the room or even the chance that someone could cast one, lights were set up from every angle and if somehow she got past that there were Anbu on standby with orders to kill her if she tried to escape.