Chapter 39: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

**Authors note: 

Okay so I don't know if you all saw my message earlier but mmy laptop screen is busted. So I can use my computer when attached to a monitor but right now the only moniter I have is my T.V

haha so sadly I can't exatly write like this but I already have five chapters ready for uploading so I'll post those a little more evenly spaced. 

I know it sucks but honestly when my computer shut down I thought I lost everything. So I really lucked out that the only damage was the screen and not the harddrive. 

I am looking to get my screen fixed as soon as I can vbut I also don't get paid till next Friday so were looking at least a weeks wait. 

During that week I'll post the chapters I do have ready whenever I can manage it. But for now you'll have to bear with me. 

Also fair warning there is a but of foul languauge in this chapter. 

Thanks! And please enjoy this chapter!

**

Rin

I knew I was wasting chakra. I was struggling to keep the Genjutsu going while I pretended to heal my knee. Medical Ninjutsu and Genjutsu against a strong mind were two equally difficult skills that required separate attention. I had to do them both at once all while feigning an injury. There was no way the jutsu hadn't worked. Hidan was an idiot but in his rituals he was flawless and careful. The only other solution was that, that vile was some poor saps blood. I guess I had to be somewhat thankful that Madara didn't trust anyone with something that belonged to an Uchiha.

"You asked for it Princess" I shifted carefully and glanced back at Shikamaru. I winked when he met my gaze and he seemed to relax some. What I wouldn't give for one of Ino's mind jutsu's, it would make communication easier.

"Where do you want to feel pain next? Here or here..." I kept my eyes on Shikamaru waiting for him to signal Hidan wasn't looking.

"Or maybe we should just end it!" I released a slow breath and sprung to my feet the second Shikamaru nodded.

"Now die!"

"Shikamaru now!" I shouted. I noticed Hidan tense and he turned just as I slammed into him taking him out of his symbol as we both crashed to the ground. I fell off him when he sent a punch to my jaw and felt my arms pinned by his knees. My head snapped to the side when he punched me again and I had to force myself to swallow my blood.

"What the hell!?"

"Your face is inches from mine idiot, you don't need to shout!" I shot back. I looked up at him my sight a little blurred as I tried to adjust. I couldn't lie, I didn't think this through and Hidan was physically stronger than me by  a lot.

"You should be on your knees you little bitch" 

"Did you really think I'd be so careless with my blood" I shot back. I felt his hand graze my thigh and realized he was reaching for a kunai.

"Then I'll get it myself!" I looked away when he brought down his hand but nothing came. When I looked back He was struggling to bring the Kunai down. I released a heavy sigh and smirked.

"A little to close for comfort" I muttered. Hidan pressed on and I could see the Kunai inching forward. I looked to Shikamaru who was struggling to walk back. Hidan's strength proved nearly to overpowering even for Shikamaru's shadows.

"You little brat" I knew the comment was directed at Shikamaru as he tried to take a step back.

"It's not my fault; you run your mouth to much!" Shikamaru shot back. I felt hands grab under my forearms when Hidan's weight listened. I looked behind me just as Asuma pulled me free.