Chapter 90: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

**Authors Note: 

Last filler and next chapter begins the Kage Summit arc! :D We also have 5-10 chapters left in this book!!! I'm so pumped. 

Also Rin needs some ANBU friends so if any of you have a character you would like featured in future chapters please message me with the following info: 

Name: 

Appearance: (Keep in mind since they will have to be ANBU they will be wearing the uniform) 

Personality:

Chakra Nature: 

A couple of jutsu: 

Some background info:

I will of course give credit to the creators :) Right now I'm only thinking of three but as we see Rin's ANBU career grow we could see more of your characters so please don't feel bad if I don't initially use yours. :)

Also please send it to my inbox rather than putting it down in the comments. 

So please vote, comment and enjoy!

**

Kakashi

Rin was calm as she listened to Shikaku explain the current situation. Sakura was carefully undoing the bandages around her eyes as she sat forward, listening intently. With her other injuries healing so quickly Sakura became concerned if we kept the bandages on for too long we would baby the injury and slow the progress.

"I had nominated Kakashi for our temporary Kage while Tsunade is still comatose, but Danzo was quick to throw his name in the ring." He explained.

"And the Elders?" Rin asked.

"Backed Danzo all the way. It wasn't much of an argument considering all this has happened under Tsunade's rule, Danzo just had to stir the pot a little more. Keep them afraid" Shikaku continued.

"Danzo has never been your biggest fan Rin, and I hate to say it but it might be best if you made yourself scarce. Just until Lady Tsunade comes around" He suggested. The thought made my heart sink, but Shikaku did have a point. With Danzo acquiring so much power Rin may not be safe here for much longer. Rin sighed, keeping still as Sakura rested a hand over her eyes. I noticed her flinch as Sakura's hand faded to green

"I'm tired of running away all the time, besides Danzo is nothing to be afraid of" Rin replied.

"But Rin, without Lady Tsunade..."

"He couldn't break me then and he won't break me now" She said firmly.

"Plus I still have my bargain, Danzo wouldn't be so foolish as to challenge it directly." She reminded and I found myself agreeing. If he made Rin disappear the truth would get out and that wouldn't aid Danzo in his attempts for power.

"Unfortunately you're still somewhat right. Danzo in power will put strain on the deal. We agreed that they can't execute me but that doesn't account for so-called 'accidental' deaths in the field"

"I wouldn't put it past him" I agreed. With Danzo in charge, sending Rin on suicidal or fake missions was now in his power.

"When we were younger, you know when Sasuke and Kakashi-Sensei were both in the hospital after battling with Itachi after the third passed" Sakura said suddenly.

"Danzo came for you then didn't he?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?" Rin replied.

"That morning, do you remember what Neji told the guards?"