Chapter 71: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

**Authors Note: 

So looks like the War will be kicking off the fourth Instalment! 

Also just a heads up, there is a filler arc after this and in the Anime it has to do with 6 tails jinchurki and in the Manga, the arc that follows is Peins Attack on the village. So I am choosing not to do the 6 tails arc. 

Instead! There will still be a filler arc but it will be more focused on Rin's return to the village. Then following that will be Pein's attack arc. So I hope everyone is okay with that! :) 

And before anyone comments on it, I know that in the series Kisame doesn't know about Madara till after Sasuke joins the Akatsuki. I figure since he has been helping Itachi keep him away from Rin they would have mentioned it. 

Now please vote, comment and enjoy! :D

**

Madara

Her anger never ceased to amaze me, but I was hoping it was enough that she would remain with the Akatsuki. I already knew what was in Sasuke's heart, his anger now placed on the village. Now I only hoped that she would willingly join Sasuke's team, but since when has she been that predictable.

"Where will you go?" Sasuke questioned and the Princess released a slow breath.

"Where Itachi would have wanted us to go" She replied.

"Home" She said firmly.

"Home?" Sasuke questioned and she nodded.

"To the Leaf"

"After what they did you'd return to them?" He demanded and Rin sighed.

"What else would I do Sasuke?" She asked.

"Join my team" He offered and she turned slightly.

"Team Hebi? You do realize that means snake right? No thanks" She objected.

"No, we're no longer Hebi" He replied.

"We are now Taka, and Taka has but one goal. Our mission is to destroy the hidden Leaf" It was silent then as the two stared at each other. Rin pressed her lips together in a tight line then sighed, cursing under her breath.

"Are you kidding me?" Rin replied.

"You're doing exactly what this psycho wants! Sasuke, this is the man that kidnapped and let Orochimaru experiment on me for months when I was a child!" She argued.

"They forced Itachi to do this, they made him suffer. They ruined our lives Rin! Why can't you just agree with me for once?" He demanded.

"Because Itachi sacrificed everything to keep the village in peace you idiot! And now, now you want to spit on his legacy!"

"I've made my decision Rin" He replied firmly.

"You can join me or you can leave" Rin stared at him and shook her head.

"I can't believe that after all this you're going to side with our deranged Uncle or grandpa or whatever the hell his relationship is to us over me." She shot back.

"You hate me, what do you care?" He replied coldly and Rin's fist clenched.

"Screw you Sasuke" She turned from him and I stepped in her path forcing her stop.

"My apologies Princess but you won't be..." Her strike to my cheek caught me off guard. I could feel the burn of dark chakra on my face as I stumbled to the side. She slammed her foot into my ribs and I nearly fell over. I looked up meeting her mangekyo.