Chapter 95: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

**Authors Note: 

Today we finish Scroll 3 and hopefully by Monday I will have Scroll 4 started. I am so thankful for all of you that have read and supported this story. It really means the world to me and I can't believe how far we've come! :) 

Also with the publishing of this chapter the poll is now officially closed, you have all cast your votes and Rin's future partner has been chosen. As I said this will not be announced till sometime in scroll 4!

So please enjoy the closing of scroll 3 and keep your eyes opened for Scroll 4: Rin Uchiha [Shippuden]. 

Thank you again!

Comment, vote & enjoy :D

**

Kakashi

Fu had been transferred to Rin's area of the main house. Korra, Akira, and Hibiki had worked out their schedule to keep watch and Rin had managed to perfect her Fu impression. Later today Danzo would be heading out. This was our final meeting before everything was brought to action.

"So Naruto and Yamato, good choices" Rin complimented as she looked towards us. I noticed her eyebrow raise as she looked over Naruto.

"What happened to you?" She asked.

"The Kumo ninja, they wanted information on Sasuke" He replied. Rin pressed her lips together in a tight line before sighing.

"If we weren't on such a tight schedule I'd confront them myself" She muttered.

"I'm fine Rin, really" Naruto assured her.

"Well the offers there if you want it" She replied, anger in her voice. Yamato cleared his throat taking her attention.

"Kakashi has yet to inform us of the nature of this mission" He pointed out, changing the subject.

"Right, sorry. I'm going undercover as Fu, one of the root ANBU Danzo has chosen to accompany him to the summit. I know Sasuke will be there and I've ..."

"We're going after Sasuke!?" Naruto exclaimed and I caught his arm, forcing him to sit and covered his mouth.

"Quiet down. This mission is technically an act of treason. We don't need any unwanted attention" I said quietly and Naruto nodded. I let him go.

"Look, I need you to get this straight Naruto. My mission is to go after Sasuke, I will be the only one in direct contact with him. I do not want any of you involved unless necessary" Rin said firmly.

"So if we're not there to help you with Sasuke, then why are we going?" Yamato asked.

"Kakashi will act as you team's leader, your mission is to protect me if needed. You are my back up plan in the event Danzo realizes I'm not Fu or Sasuke loses it. If I'm not in immediate danger, then none of you are to be seen or heard" She explained and Yamato nodded.

"Got it" He replied.

"So no outbursts alright" She stated glancing at Naruto who sighed.

"Alright, alright" He reluctantly agreed.

"Other than that I have one more request"

"What is it?" I asked and watched as she unwound her Katana from her belt.

"I need you to take this with you, Fu uses a Katana but his differs to much from mine plus the engraving on the handle is a dead give away" She explained. I reached out for it and I could see her reluctance as she let it fall into my hands.