Chapter 32: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

**Authors Note: I bet you've all been wondering where I disappeared too. I've went through the ups and downs of life but nothing really that excuses my lack of updating for the past year.

So here's why I haven't. The truth is I created Rin as a means of escape. She was my hero. She saved me and guided me through a lot of the hardships of my childhood.

Now I've gotten older and I finally realized that I had outgrown Rin, that I no longer needed her which was both good and bad.

I love Rin. She was my first original character and she will always have a special place in my heart, but I no longer need her as much as I used too.

Now before everyone freaks out no I will not be ending her story anytime soon. She still has a long way to go and many questions about her life still need to be answered.

It's taken me a long time and I'm sorry about that. I finally realized just because I don't need Rin anymore doesn't mean that other people don't.

I don't want to be selfish with her, you've read her story and for all I know, some of you have been touched or inspired by it. I know it's just a fanfiction but sometimes that's all people need. I've always loved writing and I love writing for others.

So this is for all of you that have waited, those of you that have just come along for the ride, and of course for all of you that need a bit of Rin in your lives.

Without further adieu let's continue with the story of Rin Uchiha. Enjoy.**

Lady Tsunade

I thought the blackout had been caused by Rin. Then the barrier jutsu formed and I realized Rin couldn't access her chakra to create such a jutsu, then came the four ninja and the reports of fallen ninja returning to life. I sighed as I stared at the Katana on my desk, it was Rin's and for the past hour, I had been debating on whether to summon her or not.

"Looks like you could use some help." I glanced up staring wide-eyed as Rin stepped from the shadows her Sharingan seemed to almost glow red in the darkness of my office.

"Impossible" I breathed.

"You can't access your chakra. You couldn't have broken those seals" I started but could hear the disbelief in my own voice. Rin smirked as he rubbed her wrists and I noticed the burns. They matched the ones on her ankles and temples.

"It wasn't easy" She said as she took a few steps.

"But dark chakra is different. I mean you knew this well enough to make sure no shadows were able to be cast in my cell." She pointed out.

"So you're the cause of this mess." I said changing the subject.

"No, but this mess was the perfect chance to escape. Kakashi and Shikamaru didn't have a chance" She taunted.

"I thought you said you were here to help" I reminded.

"I am, just tell me what I'm dealing with." She replied.

"Four rain ninja they go by the names Furido, Fudo..."

"Fuen and Fuka" She finished.

"How did you..."

"They're my latest assignment, someone wants them dead and has paid generously for my services. I'll expect no less from you Lady Tsunade"

"You can't be serious" I argued and she sighed.

"Look if I help the village for free it makes me an ally. The Akatsuki are suspicious enough as it is. If you pay me then it's a job and that means no questions asked." She explained but I knew she could see my reluctance.