Chapter 27: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

**Authors note: Here we go as promised you get the next chapter today :D It's prety long but a lot happens :3 So please enjoy, vote and comment! <3**

Capt. Yamato

I stared up at the siblings. Sasuke had let go of Rin who was kneeling as she healed her shoulder. I had seen the dark chakra; I had even seen when her head had fallen. I thought maybe Sasuke hit a nerve but she had come to like nothing had happened. I still couldn't believe she had taken the blow.

"Why can't you understand, he'll take your body Sasuke. It's Orochimaru, he's just using you!" Naruto shouted.

"If it happens it happens, so be it. You're still such a child Naruto. I don't care what happens to me or anyone else in this world. As long as I can get my revenge nothing else matters." I stared up him beginning to get annoyed at his attitude.

"To be honest neither Orochimaru nor I are strong enough to take on Itachi alone, but if I can obtain the power to defeat Itachi by giving myself to Orochimaru I'll give him my life a thousand times over." I noticed then Rin's eyes falter, it was just a brief glimpse before they hardened again.

"You're wrong" Naruto said suddenly.

"There is one thing in this world you still care about and she's right beside you." I noticed him tense slightly as he seemed to move his Katana in front of Rin. He smirked slightly.

"Rin is just a tool to get closer to Itachi." I noticed Rin's eyes widen slightly as her hand dropped from her shoulder. She glanced at him and quickly wiped her eyes as she stood.

"Alright enough talk. Naruto, Sakura out of consideration I haven't taken any drastic measures against Sasuke. I'm sorry but I can't hold back anymore." I started taking the attention off her. 

"He's a rouge shinobi no different than Orochimaru and can't be allowed to roam free. We're taking him back to the leaf by any means necessary" I finished.

"The leaf village, I'm done with the lot of you" He slammed his Katana into the ground and made fast hand signs before raising his hand. His body began to glow with blue chakra just as a hand caught his wrist. The chakra faded as he looked at Orochimaru.

"I wouldn't bother with that jutsu, be smart now." He cautioned.

"Let go" Sasuke demanded.

"Now, now I'm not going to tell you again. Watch your tone with Lord Orochimaru" He turned glancing at Kabuto.

"Give me a reason to stop."

"You do remember the Akatsuki are on the move now, and you've seemed to piss off one of their strongest members" He glanced at Rin then whose eyes seemed like fire even without her sharingan.

"Besides we want the members of the leaf village to get rid of as many as possible. If the other Akatsuki interfere you might not get your precious revenge."

"That's a pitiful excuse" He replied flatly.

"But if it helps your purpose by even a small percent isn't it worth it?" Kabuto asked. He watched us but eventually Orochimaru released him and his hand dropped to his side.

"We're leaving, all of us" Orochimaru said glancing at Rin.

"I'm not going with you" She replied firmly as she stepped back and Sasuke glanced at her.

"I refuse to be used as a tool to kill my family" She continued.

"He's not your family!" I stared in surprise as Sasuke pulled back his Katana and held it level with Rin. She didn't even flinch as she glared at him.