Chapter 85: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

**Authors Note:

This fight is so long and most of it is talking and it's so intricate. Basically it's taken so much time just to watch let alone write haha

But here we go!

Please comment, vote and of course enjoy :) 

**

Rin

My eyes stung, and it was a struggle to keep them open. My body felt heavy, like some extra weight had been added to my limbs. I was smart enough to know that I wasn't in any condition to be in this battle, but the dumber more caring and cautious side of me wouldn't stand back and leave Naruto to fight alone. I was exhausted, mentally at least. Memories kept flashing through my head taking my focus elsewhere as all the times I had blacked out became clear. The Jubi wasn't making this any easier, whispering and urging for me to return control to him but I wasn't having it. Then to top it off I couldn't stop thinking about Kakashi, his body was probably now buried under all this mess. I looked up at the battle. The toads and Naruto were struggling against the Animal Path. The more of the summoning beasts the toads killed the more that appeared. I sighed as I put my hands together.

"Dark chain jutsu" I slammed my hands against the earth and chains erupted in the distance wrapping around the summoned beasts. I stood up, using the strength from my susanoo to pull the chains forcing the beasts to the ground. The toads looked back at me, seemingly surprised.

"Thank you" I nodded in reply as I pulled harder on the chains and made eye contact with Pein from across the field. I forced a smirk and winked at him which only added to his anger.

"We need to cloud his vision" I thought out loud.

"Agreed, Naruto is beginning to lose his sage abilities" I glanced at Fukusaku who looked up at me.

"I can't cast a genjutsu strong enough to block his vision, he'd see right through it" I replied to his unspoken question. He nodded before looking at the female toad beside him.

"Rin, keep the beasts down. We'll give Naruto some more coverage" I nodded then allowing the chains to wrap around my susanoo's arms strengthening the grip.

"Ma you know what to do" He told the female toad and I watched as he ran over to Gamabunta.

"I'm going to hurl you straight at Naruto-Boy you understand?" Fukusaku somewhat explained. I watched as Ma shot into the air putting her hands together. Wind followed her breath creating a sand storm around us. I heard a loud crash from within the dust and when it settled both Naruto and the Animal Path were missing.

"Where are they" Pein demanded, just as confused as I was. The answer came as smoke came out of Gamabunta's mouth. The tension released from my chains as the summoning beasts disappeared and I let the chains fade. Gamabunta leaned forward letting Naruto and the Animal path slide from out of his mouth.

"You've exhausted all your Sage jutsu" Pein pointed out. He was right, Naruto's chakra was low. I raised an eyebrow as Naruto pulled the giant scroll off his back, so that was his next big move. I moved my arm forward, the susanoo following and slammed it's katana into the ground between Pein and Naruto. Pein slid to a stop nearly running into it as I reached my other hand forward the dark chakra reaching out to him.

"I'm going to re-enter sage mode!" Naruto shouted towards me as I turned swinging the giant blade of my susanoo forcing Pein further back.

"How?" I demanded.

"I've got it covered I just need a minute!" He shouted as he ran past me.

"Hurry it up then!" I replied as I faced Pein.