Chapter Two - Trust Already Earned

Elizabeth walked back into the house, shoving her hands in the pockets of her leather trench coat.
"Hey." She said as Bobby looked up at her.
"Hey yourself." He mumbled.
"Can we talk?" The Vampire asked.
Bobby gave a huffed sigh, throwing down the papers he was holding onto the table.
"What d'you wanna talk about? The fact that you're a Vampire or the fact that John got you to lie about it until he couldn't argue with you anymore?"
Elizabeth winced at the harshness of his words, moving to take a seat on the opposite side of the table to him.
"Like I said before; I didn't care whether you knew or not - maybe at the beginning I did. But seriously, what would you have done if you found out back then? You would've shoved a proverbial stake in my heart the second the 'v' in Vampire left my lips. Then after that, the three of us grew closer and it just got harder and harder to tell you the truth. I guess I'm only doing it now because I haven't seen you in so long. Not to mention you boys pinning me into a corner about the whole aging thing. I'm sorry, okay? But I'm still me, Bobby. I'm still the same girl who's had your back all these years. The girl who saved you from the witches who were actually demi-gods with Hellhounds who were actually fairies. But, hey... Fight the fairies, am I right?" She smirked.
Bobby scoffed, leaning back in his chair.
"Trust Elizabeth Smythe to turn a touching monologue into a stand up freakin' comedy show." He mentally rolled his eyes.
"You see? You know me. You know I wouldn't hurt you - intentionally, at least. You know I'm not like other Vampires. And you know I can be trusted, despite my lying to you, because otherwise I'd be on the floor over there with my head at your feet." Elizabeth sighed.
"I'm still pissed you lied to me. But you're right. I know you're not like other Vampires. I can see that. Just go help the boys and then we can talk some more when you come back." Bobby replied.
Elizabeth gave him a bright smile, standing up.
"Of course. I'll protect them with my life, I promise."
"I know you will. I wouldn't be sending you out there with them if I didn't trust you to take care of them." Bobby raised an eyebrow.
Elizabeth put her index finger to her forehead and gave a casual salute as she back out of the room to go back to the brothers.

"All set?" Elizabeth asked, approaching Crowley. "Where's the boys?"
"Going on a little trip down memory lane, by the sounds of things." The Demon replied. "Come on."
The pair walked over to the Winchesters, Castiel and Bobby.
"Well, um... You might need this." Sam said to his brother, pulling out a Demon blade.
"Keep it." Crowley butted in, taking a scythe from his coat to give to the older Winchester. "Dean's covered. Death's own. Kills... Golly, Demons and Angels and Reapers and, rumour has it, the very thing itself."
"How'd you get that?" Castiel asked.
"Hello... King of the Crossroads." Crowley scoffed, holding his hands out despite being in his trench coat pockets to beckon to himself. "So, shall we? Bobby? You just gunna sit there?"
"No." Bobby scoffed. "I'm gunna river dance."
Elizabeth couldn't help but snigger.
"I suppose if you want to impress the ladies." Crowley commented, winking at the Vampire, who smirked. "Bobby, Bobby, Bobby. Really wasted that crossroads deal. Fact - you get more if your phrase it properly. So, I took the liberty of adding a teeny little sub-a clause on your behalf. What can I say? I'm an altruist. Just gunna sit there?"
Everyone looked down at Bobby in his wheelchair, who looked a little confused for a moment. But then, he rose to his feet.
"Son of a bitch..." Bobby gasped.
"Yes, I know. Completely worth your soul. I'm a Hell of a guy." Crowley smiled.
"Thanks." Bobby breathed
"This is getting maudlin. Can we go?" The Demon huffed.
With the teams split in two - Sam, Bobby and Castiel in Bobby's van to go after Niveus Pharmaceuticals and Elizabeth, Dean and Crowley in the Impala to go after Death, they were set.

As the three walked through the streets of Chicago, Elizabeth smirked at the sight of Dean shoving his hands into his pockets, pulling his jacket together.
"Aw, what's the matter, Dean? Is it a little too chilly for you? Would you like my jacket?" She teased.
"Not all of us have the luxury of being undead." He muttered.
"You're right. The world is my oyster; this city is my morgue fridge." Elizabeth inhaled deeply through her nose, her smirk only widening as Dean rolled his eyes.
"Hey, let's stop for pizza." Crowley suggested.
"Are you kidding?" Dean frowned.
"Just heard it was good, that's all." Crowley shrugged. They walked a few paces before the Demon put his arms out to stop Dean and Elizabeth in their tracks, facing a rather large industrial warehouse. "Up ahead. Big ugly building. Ground zero. Horseman's stable, if you will. He's in there."
"How do you know?" Dean asked.
"Have you met me? 'Cause I know. Also, the block is squirming with Reapers. I'll be right back." With that, he disappeared. Elizabeth suddenly felt a presence behind them, so turned around. "Boy, is my face red. Death's not in there."
"So this whole trip has been for nothing?" Elizabeth sighed.
"You wanna cut the cute and get to the part where you tell me where he is?" Dean demanded.
"He doesn't know." Elizabeth glared at the Demon, studying the face she knew all too well.
"Sorry." Crowley shrugged. "I don't."
He went to walk off, but Elizabeth used her Vampire speed to cut him off, giving Dean the chance to step up and grab him by the shoulder.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. You don't know?" Dean exclaimed.
"Signs pointed. I'm just as shocked as you two!" The Demon stuttered.
"Bobby sold his soul for this!" The Winchester's voice raised.
Elizabeth looked back to the warehouse with a frown.
"Relax. All deals are soul back or store credit. We'll catch Death in the next doomed city." Crowley sighed.
"Millions, Crowley. Millions of people are about to die any minute." Dean protested.
"True. So I strongly suggest we get out of here." Crowley shrugged, turning to walk off again.
"Wait." Elizabeth shouted, causing him to stop once more. "If Death isn't there, then why are the Reapers watching the building?"
"How the bloody Hell should I know?" Crowley scoffed.
"Because you went in there." Elizabeth growled.
"I didn't see anything in there. I swear it." He replied. "Now can we please get out of here?"