Chapter Ninety-Eight - You're Not Fine

A/N: here, have a free chapter because I'm self-isolating and bored.
Enjoy!
Rayna xoxo

The next day, a lead concerning one of Vince's main groupies took the group to the hospital. She'd carved his full name into her chest. Speaking with her, Sam, Dean and Eden had discovered that Vince and his band; 'Ladyheart' had a secret, exclusive show downtown that night.
"So, the show is tonight..." Cas spoke.
"That's what she said." Sam sighed.
"Can Lucifer even sing or play an instrument?" The Angel frowned.
"Yeah, I doubt they offer 'intro to guitar' in the Cage.'" Dean commented.
"Actually, he was a very talented singer and harpsicord player back in the day." Eden shrugged, earning equally raised eyebrows from the men around her. "He'd spend hours on end serenading me. Sometimes for so long that his vessel's fingers would break or bleed."
"That's... Devoted." Sam replied.
"Like it matters. What Lucifer made that woman do doesn't have anything to do with the music. It's about devotion, like Moose said. Except this time he's not the one dishing it out - he demands it now that he has his own following." Crowley said.
"Come again?" Dean asked.
"You... Little people... Wouldn't understand. But, I've been a King. And Eden's had her little Luciferian tryst plus a sire to hundreds, if not thousands, of Vampires - having people look at you like you're everything, knowing that, once they buy in, you can make them do anything. It's intoxicating. Right, little Bat?" Crowley smirked to the Dark Angel.
"You and I have very different experiences with that sort of thing. I found it irritating." Eden retorted. "However, I'll admit that having the Devil at my permanent disposal had a... Certain appeal."
"Well, that's super creepy." Dean mumbled.
"Okay, so, this concert, all those people. What is Lucifer planning to do?" Cas pressed.
"Nothing good." Sam replied.
"Is Rowena-"
"Dear mother says that once we catch Lucifer, she'll show. No sooner." Crowley cut the Angel off.
"Well, without Rowena, we're out-gunned." Dean shrugged.
"Are you sure about that?" The former King of Hell cocked a brow, glancing to Eden.
"I have no power over him anymore. I can't exactly flirt my way back to him, he'd be onto me as soon as he saw me." Eden frowned.
"Perhaps not, but you can at least cause him pain long enough for mother dearest to get here." Crowley rolled his eyes.
Eden gave a mouth-shrug in agreement with his point.
"This is our shot." Sam said. "We've just gotta find out where he's playing tonight. Eden, is he still warded against you?"
"Yeah. It's like he warded his Angelic form, not just his vessel. I've never felt anything like it." She replied.
"Alright then, let's get to work." Dean nodded, walking off.

Whilst Crowley and Castiel visited Ladyheart's agent at his studio, Sam, Dean and Eden organised a meet with his band manager.
They set up shop in the Roosevelt Hotel - in the same penthouse suite Eden had hauled up during her time away from the brothers.
"You can't seriously just turn up to this meeting dressed like that." She frowned, looking over their usual Hunter gear.
"What's wrong with this?" Dean asked, looking down at his clothes.
"You look like you're about to enter a log-throwing competition and lose horribly to a guy three times your size. You need to look the part - like rock stars." Eden replied. "Give me five minutes."
She zapped out of there, coming back in the amount of time she'd stated with a two shopping bags to hand to each of them.
"You can't be serious." Sam cocked a brow.
"You have no idea how long I've waited to dress you up like this." Eden smirked. "Now, go, get changed. We have a meeting to get to."

Coming out of their respective rooms, the Dark Angel gushed, clapping her hands together in excitement. By this time, she was dressed in what Elizabeth always wore - a corset, leather pants, thigh high heeled boots and more silver jewellery than she would've normally opted for. Both brothers wore tight, grey, leg-hugging jeans and a leather jacket. Sam wore a white V-neck t-shirt under his, whereas Dean wore a black crew-cut one.
The older brother walked out of the room, adjusting the jeans around his crotch.
"How do guys wear these things?" He groaned.
"It's about style, not comfort." Eden retorted, unable to remove her eyes from Sam. "If only you boys could wear this all the time."
"Yeah, I don't think so. Tight jeans and leather doesn't really leave much wiggle room for fighting." The younger brother scoffed.
"Speak for yourself. I managed it for almost forty years." Eden cocked a brow.
Dean slipped on some sunglasses, completing his 'LA rock star' look.
"Come on, let's go before I start chaffing." He mumbled, walking towards the hotel suite's door.