Chapter One Hundred and Forty-Five - Little Old Bleeding Heart Eden

Sam was, once again, sat in front of his laptop in the library, looking over an article of a massacre in North Carolina, just a couple of hours away from Banner Elk. He would've just blamed the usual Vampires, except the marks on the victims' skin weren't whole mouth marks, just the two puncture wounds.
He knew it was Eden. He knew she was retaliating to their little tryst in Hell's throne room.
Dean was gone. Michael had once again, been set free and had taken over his body. Sam was running out ofideas.
Staring down at his phone, he decided to kill two bird with one stone.
"Sammy. How nice of you to spare a minute to chat. Did you like my latest bread trail?" He could hear Eden's smirk down the phone line, picturing her lazily draped over Hell's throne.
"You know I didn't." He sighed, leaning back in his seat.
"So... Why the call? Is there a purpose or did you just want someone to pass small talk with?" The Dark Angel asked.
"I... Need your help." Sam's hesitant voice replied.
There was a pause on the line as Eden's interest peaked.
"Fascinating. Do tell." She hummed.
"Michael has Dean again. He's been building a monster army. I need your help to get rid of them and him for good."
Eden smiled, resting her elbows on her knees in intrigue as she leaned forward.
"Wow. You must be at rock bottom on other ideas if you're coming to me for help."
"Will you help me or not?" Sam pressed with a heavy exhale.
"Sure. Why not? I'm not exactly busy. Had my fill for the week, anyway. I was just going to torture some souls, but I think this idea's slightly more entertaining. I'll be there..." She paused, disappearing, reappearing in front of him with her phone in hand. "Now."
Sam looked her up and down, frowning at the black and silver corset, asymmetrical black skirt and calf-length heeled boots she wore.
"Queen of Hell suits you." He commented.
"Thank you." Eden bowed her head slightly, giving him a toothy smile as she hung up the phone. "Now... How might I assist the fearsome Winchester boys today?"
"Hello, Eden." A smooth version of a familiar voice sounded to her right.
"Michael. I see you've got your one true meat suit back. Nice." She huffed, looking over Dean's body in a perfectly tailored three piece suit.
"Thank you. I quite like it. Feels right, you know?" His lips curled up into a smirk.
"Sorry, I wouldn't. I don't need to steal Human bodies to perfect my look. They're just food." Eden retorted.
"How... Feral." Michael commented.
"Michael's got monsters coming here. You think you can take them?" Sam asked.
"You're yet to tell me what I get out of this little transaction." Eden cocked a brow, crossing her arms over her chest.
Sam gulped, glancing between her and Michael, who watched with an entertained gaze.
"Well..." The Winchester started. "If you get rid of Michael, you don't have to hide from him anymore. I know you have, so don't bother trying to denyit."
Eden sighed, side-eyeing the Archangel cuffed to one of the War room pillars.
"True... But I was managing just fine. Next?"
"Look, I've got a plan, I just need someone on the outside keeping an eye on things." Sam told her. "We can talk about whatever it is you want after."
Eden gave a small mouth shrug, accompanied by a head tilt.
"Fine." She said. "I'll be on protection duty. You'd better pay up, though. My price is going to be steep."

As Eden kept an eye on Michael, Cas walked in.
"Eden. What are you doing here?" He asked.
"Hello, Castiel. Sammy asked me to help out with your little Archangel problem. I don't think he believes you're up to the job." She smirked.
"That's not what I was thinking at all." Sam retorted, entering the library as he pushed some sort of wheeled machine out in front of him.
"What is that?" Cas frowned.
"It's the, uh... Messed up, British Men of Letters thing they used to get in people's heads. Figured, maybe I can wake Dean up; get him to force Michael out." Sam replied.
"If you can..." The Angel sighed.
"That sounds as though it could actually work." Eden's brows raised. "Good thinking, Sammy."
"Would you stop calling me that? You know only Dean gets to call me that." Sam hissed.
"You didn't get so antsy when Luci was saying it." She retorted.
"That's because I gave up. He was doing it just to spite me. You're doing it because you know the history and you're trying to get me to hate you or whatever. Just stop. It's not going to work."
Eden shrugged, wandering back over to Michael who was staring directly at Sam as he left the room with Cas in tow.