Chapter Sixteen - Payback's a Bitch and So Am I

The trio went back to Becky's apartment in search for answers.
Garth ran in, scoping the place out like he was playing some kind of first person shooter video game.
Dean and Elizabeth rolled their eyes, putting their guns away.
The place looked immaculate.
Elizabeth made eye contact with Sam - or rather a picture of Sam and Becky on their 'magical day'. She looked over to Dean, who was checking their mail.
"Anything?" He called out to Garth.
"Uh, she's got eleven twitter-ers..." The new member replied, scrolling through her open social media page.
Dean and Elizabeth made their way over to him, looking over his shoulder at the computer screen.
"Last post - 'going on romantic trip with hubster'. Three exclamation points. Guess she got excited." Garth continued.
Dean noticed a picture beside the laptop and picked it up.
"That look romantic to you?" He asked, showing the picture of Becky with a fishing pole in one hand and her catch in the other, outside a log cabin.
"Oh, hell no." Garth shook his head. "But, I got this thing about fish. Dead eyes, man."
Dean took the photo from its frame and turned it over.
'Becky's first fish! Loon Lake family cabin 1994.'
"Let's go." He said, noticing Elizabeth was already half way out of the apartment door.

"Becky, you're better than this." Sam's voice was heard as Elizabeth snuck into the cabin.
Elizabeth drew her gun, still very much undecided as to whether she was going to remove Becky's kneecaps with it or not as she moved through the building to the back bedroom.
"That's sweet, but... I'm not so sure." Becky replied.
"Drop the vial, get off the bed and I may not shoot you." Elizabeth growled, the barrel of her gun pointed directly at the girl's head.
Sam was tied to said bed with the sheets pulled over his bare legs. Becky was hovered over him, her head propped up by her elbow.
"Elizabeth, put the gun down. I'm clean. The potion's worn off. She's not going to do it again." Sam told her.
Elizabeth gave the girl one last deathly glare at gun point before holstering the weapon.
"Go and wait outside for Dean. Before I change my mind." The Vampire growled. Becky gulped, nodding her head frantically before scurrying out of the cabin. "Are you alright?"
"Yeah, I'm fine." Sam sighed, his head falling back on the pillows. "Just get me out of here."
Elizabeth pulled off the sheets, seeing him in all his boxer-covered glory.
"Oh my God." She gasped, quickly recovering him.
"Yeah... It's been a long day." Sam uttered.
"I've seen some sights over the last few centuries... I've got to say though; this might just be one of my favourites." She smirked.
Sam scoffed with mild disbelief, tugging at the ropes.
"Very funny. Now, come on." He huffed, unable to hide a smile.
"Hold on a sec." Elizabeth giggled, pulling the sheets back down.
She pulled her phone from the inside pocket of her leather trench coat, earning a gasp from the man on the bed.
"Don't you dare." He playfully warned.
"Or what?" The Vampire cocked an eyebrow.
Before he could reply, her camera snapped a picture.
Elizabeth clicked her tongue in satisfaction before walking over and reaching for his rope-clad wrists.
As soon as his arms were free, Sam sat up and pulled Elizabeth down by her corset drawstrings, causing her to fall onto his chest with a shriek.
"Thank you for not murdering her." He mumbled, pulling her in for a kiss.
"You definitely owe me for this. Big time." She smiled against his mouth, her fingers running through his long, soft hair.
"I'm counting on it." He chuckled lowly, bringing her in for another kiss.

Sam and Elizabeth met Dean and Garth at the bar Becky was meeting her Demonic dealer at for a set up.
She was just finishing her Oscar-deserving performance as they showed up.
She dropped the lit Zippo lighter onto the floor, igniting a Devil's trap.
"I'm not your sweetheart." She spat, taking a few steps back from the Crossroads Demon before her.
The four Hunters came out of their hidden spots behind the Demon, each sharing the same smirked expression. Becky ran over to them, taking a place between the Winchesters.
"Beck." The Demon; Guy, spoke.
"Blueberry vodka. The answer to all life's problems." Garth smiled, holding up the bottle he'd used to draw the trap with.
"You see that, Sam? I did it just like we said. I am awesome. I-" She was cut off by Sam's glare and Elizabeth's murderous gaze. "I'll be over here..."
She backed out of the way, standing away from the professionals.
"Dean Winchester. This is really thrilling. Hey, can I have your autograph?" Guy smiled slightly menacingly as the older brother moved towards him.
"Sure." Dean said, pulling out the Demon blade. "Yeah, I'll carve it into your spleen." The Demon quickly lost his smile. "So, how you been running your little scam?"
"Well... How do you mean, Dean?" Guy asked.
"Signing ten year deals. Snuffing them that week." Sam elaborated.
"Oh, I would never - no. Rules of the road, can't lay a hair on any of my clients." Guy replied.
"Right." Dean nodded. "So how you cheating it?"
"I'm not a cheater." Guy protested, his tone getting dangerous. "I'm an innovator. It's called a loophole, you moron. Yes, when a person bargains away his soul, he gets a decade, technically. But, accidents happen."
"So you're arranging 'accidents' - collecting early." Sam stated.
"I, uh... At the Insurance place with Mrs Burrows, just before the light fixture almost crushed her, I saw a man looking awfully suspicious. From what it looked like, he caused the light to break." Elizabeth informed the group.
"Oh, you've met a friend of mine, then." Guy smirked. "Yeah, he owed me a favour."
"Yes, I did." The man from earlier appeared behind the Crossroads Demon, pushing magic through his hands that sent the Hunters and Becky flying backwards.
"What time did I ask you to be here?" Guy asked the man, spitefully. He repeated the question in a more frustrated tone as he tried to set Guy free from the Devil's trap.
"Sam..." Elizabeth groaned, seeing him laying a few feet to her right, out cold.
She looked around, seeing Dean looking slightly concussed, but otherwise okay.
He looked around, instantly eyeing the Demon blade, but Guy stood between him and it.
Dean scrambled to his feet, earning an amused look from the Demon.
The older Winchester threw Holy water at him and began to exorcize him.
Elizabeth crawled over to the blade and snatched it as Guy interrupted Dean's words; pulling him up against a pillar in the bar by his neck, so much that his feet wouldn't touch the ground.
Elizabeth lunged at the Demon, plunging the blade straight into his heart from behind. He cried out as electrical-type lights flew from his mouth and eyes.
"Becky, run." A freshly awakened Sam told the girl as the Demon's associate came into view.
He began to choke Sam out with his powers.
"Becky." Elizabeth called out to the girl, frozen in place.
She snapped out of her daze as the Vampire slid the blade across the floor.
Becky quickly scrambled to pick it up and drove it straight through the other Demon's back, dropping him to the floor.
She couldn't help but look awfully proud of herself.
"Woah." Becky chuckled in disbelief.
"Hello, boys." An all too familiar voice came from behind the group.
"Oh, crap." The blood from Dean's face drained.
"Who gave the idiot an easy run?" Crowley asked.
"He had it coming." Elizabeth growled.
"I should've known. This little endeavour hit a bit too close to home, little Bat?" The King of Hell smirked.
"What are you doing here, Crowley?" Elizabeth sighed. "Last time we saw you, you were stabbing us in the back almost as badly as what I just did to your bad egg, here."
"Came to wish the happy couple my best. Or... Not-so-happy couple, as it turns out." Crowley chuckled, turning to Becky. "I'm sure you have a wonderful personality, dear. I'm here because a little birdie sold out Guy, here - emailed all the juicy deets to my suggestion box. I assume that's my whistle-blower on the floor over there... Shame. He had a future."
"He also had it coming." Elizabeth snarled.
"Quite. Though, I would have done it a little differently - I like your enthusiasm as always, little Bat." Crowley smiled. "Until next time, loves."
With that, the King disappeared.
"What did I miss?" Garth asked, coming round as he sat up from under a table.