Chapter One Hundred and One - Yellow Eyes

Eden spent the next two weeks in Banner Elk or, as the Winchesters had opted to call it; 'Vamp Town'. She was almost powered back up again, being able to use her healing and telekinetic powers, but not much else.
A call from Mary changed her 'Mayor of Vamp Town' plans.
She'd asked that they all meet at a diner to help with another Hunter's case. Of course, Eden agreed.
She'd arrived in the parking lot just as Sam and Dean were greeting their mother and being introduced to her Hunter friend; Wally.
"These are my sons." She said as Eden walked up. "And this is Eden, the sort-of Angel I was telling you about."
"Mom..." Dean scoffed.
"I can handle 'sort-of Angel'. I'll take that over Light Angel, any day, uppity arseholes. Don't tell Pigeon. Hi, Wally, it's good to meet you." Eden smirked, shaking his hand.
"Hey." Sam smiled, wrapping an arm round her waist as he pulled her in for a deep kiss.
"Hello, stranger. Careful how you kiss me, my boyfriend might see." She chuckled lowly against his mouth, earning a smile back.
"Best scoop you away before anything bad happens then." He mumbled.
"Oh, but the bad stuff's just part of the fun." Eden cocked a brow. "You look exhausted. Haven't you been sleeping?"
"Thank you." He scoffed. "I just miss you. It's not the same without you next to me."
"Alright, you two. Put each other down, I know it's been a while, but Hell, you're gunna put me off my food." Dean scrunched up his nose.
"Yeah, like anything could do that." Sam laughed, kissing Eden's temple once more before he unwrapped his arm from her waist, moving it to her shoulders.
"How's the powers coming along, Vampy Pants?" The older brother asked.
"Got healing and telekinesis down, but the rest is still a bit... Eh." She shrugged.
"Well, they're debatably the most important ones." Mary commented, earning a nod.
"Teleportation would be nice, though." Eden chuckled.
"Cas." Dean greeted as the Angel walked up.
"Thanks for coming, I know you're really busy." Mary said.
"Well, not really." Cas shrugged.
"What, no luck with Lucifer's kid?" Sam asked.
"No, Kelly Kline, it's like she's just... Disappeared." Cas sighed.
"Lucifer's kid. That's a joke, right?" Wally gave a nervous laugh, but soon stopped when he noticed everyone's faces. "It's not a joke?"
"Alright ramblers, let's get rambling." Dean turned, walking away towards the diner entrance.

"Mandy. Is that short for Amanda?" Dean obviously flirted with the waitress.
"Duh." The waitress replied, already rather bored of him.
"Yeah. I'll go for a cheeseburger." He said, closing his menu and ceasing his attempts with her.
"Hey, uh, what's the Wi-Fi password here?" Sam asked, tablet in hand.
"Extra cheese." Mandy told him.
"No, no, just as it is, is fine." Dean said.
"That's the password. Extra cheese."
"That sounds good, I'm gunna change mine to a cheeseburger as well." Wally spoke up. "I wanna carb-load."
"Cheese isn't a carb." Mandy, Dean, Castiel and Eden all said at once, except Cas said the full 'carbohydrate', earning a flirtatious glance from the waitress.
"Steak and Eggs, bloody." Mary spoke up.
Next, Mandy looked to Eden.
"Uh, nothing for me, thanks." The Dark Angel gave an awkward smile.
The waitress' flirtatious eyes returned when they landed on Cas.
"And how about you, handsome?" She smirked.
Everyone looked to Cas with mildly surprise stares, besides Eden who simply looked entertained.
"Uh... A... Sunrise special, please." Cas stuttered.
"Nice." Mandy smiled, noting it down and walking off.
"Oh, dude, she is into you." Dean commented, leaning forward at the circular table. Wally gave a hum in agreement.
"Dean." Mary warned.
"No, this is good. We've been looking for teachable moments, this is..." He trailed off, clicking his tongue.
As Mary's phone buzzed in her pocket and everyone went back to minding their own business, Cas leaned over towards Eden.
"What do I do?" He whispered.
"To what?" Eden frowned.
"To... Give a flirtation." He mumbled.
Eden desperately stifled a laugh as an amused glint sparkled in her eye.
"Just ask her if she's doing anything after work or something. Make her feel like you want to spend time with her." She replied. "You know, like you do with Dean all the time."
Cas gave a small nod, sitting up properly again.
"The internet here sucks." Sam grumbled. "I downloaded all the Bunker's files to a new archive, but-"
"Oh, snore, nobody cares." Dean rolled his eyes, leaning across the table. "Cas, here's the thing you need to know about waitresses, okay? They get hit on all day long, so you gotta bring you're A-game. But, upside, they always smell like food."
"They always smell like food." Wally nodded, wagging a finger at Dean.
"Why is the upside they smell like food?" Sam narrowed his eyes.
"Because-"
"Hey!" Mary raised her voice. "Screens down, eyes up. Shut up."
"Sorry, mom." Sam quickly said.
"Sorry, Mary." Wally mumbled.
"Okay, here's what we know." Mary addressed the table. "Our target keeps a tight schedule. He leaves every day at eight PM and gets back at exactly ten forty-five."
"What's he doing?" Dean asked.
"Night fishing." Wally replied, sipping his coffee.
"Wait, you called us to kill a Demon that likes to fish?" Cas frowned.
"Yes, I did." Wally nodded. "Look, guys, this is all new to me. You got a Rugaru problem, bam, I'm your guy. But, Demons? Hell... Look, I was just passing through and I heard about some cattle mutilations."
"Classic Demon sign." Sam nodded.
"Started to dig. A lot of virgins go missing around here too." Wally continued.
"Classic horny Demon sign." Dean added.
"Which is why Wally called us, asking for help." Mary stated.
"Hold up, why am I here? Seems like there are enough Hunters and general fire power around this table to take on one Demon without me." Eden frowned.
"Just to be sure. We wanna avoid any unforeseen surprises." Mary replied. "So, are we all clear on the plan?"
Everyone nodded.
"Ten forty-five, Demon comes home, Sam and I will be waiting for him, I'll pop him with a Devil's trap bullet." Dean said.
"I'll finish him off with the Demon Blade." Sam added.
"And I will be waiting round back with you in case he comes in that way." Cas looked to Mary.
"Wait, wait, wait... What do I do?" Wally asked.
"Keep a lookout round the one side, Eden'll be on the other side. Don't die." Mary replied.
"Incoming." Sam uttered as Mandy returned to the table with a pot of coffee.
She tactically stood between Cas and Eden as she grabbed Cas' cup first.
The Angel leaned in, taking a sniff of her, earning a small kick to the ankle by Eden. He frowned at her, getting a raised eyebrow look.
"Hey, Mandy? Question for you. My shy but devastatingly handsome friend here was just wondering... When do you get off?" Dean smiled, gesturing to Castiel.
Mandy smirked, looking down at Cas, who looked up at her.
"Whenever I can." She replied.
"Oh, damn." Wally snorted.
"Point one for her." Dean hummed, holding up a finger. "Drop that on the table."
"Right in front of all of us, too." Wally added.
"That... Was bloody beautiful. Well played." Eden laughed, lightly clapping her hands.
"Wow." Sam scoffed through a smile, glancing between Dean on one side of him and Eden on the other as the waitress walked off with a smug, triumphant look.
"You meet them fancy Men of Letters?" Wally asked after he'd calmed down.
"British Men of Letters?" Sam corrected.
"Yeah, they got gear, but, uh, you know they tried to kill my brother." Dean told him. "Eden used to work for 'em."
"Really?" Eden scoffed. "You're gunna lead with 'they tried to kill my brother' and then say I used to work for them?" Dean shrugged. "But, yes, I used to work for them - decades ago. They used to be all spell work, but now they seem to have been able to mix that with tech and it's freaking me out a bit."
"Well, I'm so nervous; I don't think I can eat." Wally huffed.
"Everything's gunna be fine." Mary reassured him.