Chapter Ninety-Six - I Killed Hitler

They soon hit a dead end when they reached the edge of the city. With no cameras to track their whereabouts, they decided to change back into their normal clothing and reconvene at a café to come up with a plan.
"Hi." The Thule boy appeared out of nowhere, slipping into the booth next to Sam.
"Well, haven't you got some balls." Eden cocked a brow at him, sipping blood from her flask. "Either that or a bloody death wish."
Dean took out his gun, cocking it under the table.
"Look, if you wanna find Ellie, you're gunna have to protect me." The boy hissed.
"Protect you? Why should we believe anything you say?" Dean asked.
"Don't look now. Right across the street. There's a Thule agent right beside the dumpster outside."
Eden turned her head halfway towards Dean next to her, glancing with just her eyes. The boy was right. She gave a small, indistinct nod.
"Is that enough?" The boy raised his brows. "I just killed one of my dad's guys."
"Could be a trap." Sam pointed out.
"It's not! Do you know what it was like to have a Nazi necromancer for a father? It sucked. Christmas was a joke, career day at school was a nightmare. All I do is try to make him proud. I'll never be good enough. He asked a guy named Fritz to kill me."
"Kay, well, there's that." Dean shrugged.
"If that's the truth." Eden cocked a brow.
"We'll hear you out." Sam said. "Where is she?"
"I can take you to her." The boy replied.
"Alright." Dean turned to Sam. "You get the car, we'll take care of the Kraut."
Sam nodded, tapping the back of the booth.
"Go." He said.
The boy moved quickly, letting the younger brother out.

He led them to a huge aeroplane hangar a couple of dozen miles outside of the city.
They parked up far enough away to not be spotted. Sam let the boy out of the backseat, putting his finger to his lips as Dean went round to the trunk to stock up on ammo.
"Alright." Sam said in a hushed tone, fishing out a set of handcuffs from the back pocket of his jeans.
He shoved the boy into the driver's seat and cuffed him to the steering wheel.
"What, are you just gunna leave me here?" He scoffed.
"Yeah, pretty much." Sam replied.
"Alright, we got two outside, who knows how many inside." Dean told Sam and Eden, shoving a pair of binoculars back into the trunk.
"Great." Sam replied unenthusiastically.
"Ooh!" The older brother exclaimed as something caught his attention.
He'd dug around in the trunk and found a grenade launcher they'd picked up on a case a few months back.
"No." Sam shook his head.
"Oh, but it'd be so much fun." Eden whined.
"No!" Sam repeated.
"Why?" Dean asked.
"Guys, we need to be stealth - do this quietly."
To say the older brother looked disappointed would've been the understatement of the century.
"We'll get a chance." Sam sighed. "It's okay."
Dean begrudgingly shoved the weapon back in the trunk before closing it back up.
"Let's go kill some Nazis." He huffed, cocking his gun.

The trio slipped round the side of the building, taking out the two Thule agents guarding the door.
As they made their way down the hall towards the main room in the hangar, they heard hysterical, male laughter, crying out in German.
"That's not a good sign." Eden whispered.
"I'd guess not." Dean replied as they got to the double doors separating the corridor from the room. "Shoulda just brought the grenade launcher. Admit it, though, you're having fun."
He smirked to Eden as she did the same back.
Footsteps could be heard moving away from them, so they took their opportunity, opening the door.
As soon as they stepped through, guns were pointed to their heads.
"Yeah. So much fun." Sam sighed, as the trio put their hands up.
They were led into the main room, where various medical apparatus sat in the centre. Ellie was looking extremely pale, laying on one of two gurneys.
Along with the various Thule agents, there was the boy's father with his white button-down shirt hanging open, a swastika carved into his stomach.
"Oh, well, if it isn't father of the year." Dean commented as his gun was taken from him.
The man re-dressed himself, adding a black tie and suit jacket to the mix.
An agent smacked Dean upside the head.
"Address the Fuhrer with respect!" He demanded in his thick, nasally German accent.
"'Fuhrer?'" Sam frowned. The trio looked back to the father, who gave a small smile. "Hitler?"
"Sam und Dean Winchester. Und Elizabeth Smythe! Liebchen, it has been so long and you have not changed a bit!" 'Hitler' grinned, opening his arms as though he were about to hug her.
"Guten Abend, Fuhrer." She sneered.
"Wait, you met Hitler?" Dean scoffed.
"Couldn't exactly try to kill him from afar, could I?" Eden retorted. "No, I had to play the field a bit."
"Play, try und fail." Hitler laughed.
"Yeah, nice new meat suit. It come with two testicles this time?" Dean asked.
"One of the many upgrades I am enjoying. Just like having this!" Hitler smiled, holding up Ellie's phone. "It's like having a tiny Göbbels in my pocket! I sold ten million copies of 'Mein Kampf'. What do you think I can do with Twitter?!"
"Oh, Jesus, Hitler's gone native..." Eden mumbled, rolling her eyes.
Behind the Thule agents, Ellie was struggling to get up, leaning over to the blood transfusion machine, where Sam and Dean's guns laid on top.
"Where is my plane?!" Hitler yelled.
"Almost ready, Fuhrer." An agent told him.
"Gut."
"What shall we do with them?" The agent asked, nodding over to the trio.
"Take them with us." Hitler replied. "I shall very much enjoy introducing them to my new dogs."
Ellie grabbed Dean's gun and pointed it at the Fuhrer, but she looked so out of it, she could barely focus.
She fired, ending up giving a headshot to the agent in front of Hitler.
The trio took the distraction as a sign to move.
Dean grabbed the dead agent's gun, shooting one in the head as Eden approached another, snapping his neck with ease.
Sam went for Ellie, making sure she was okay as the other two continued their massacre of the other Thule agents.
Dean pointed his gun at Hitler.
"No! Wait, wait!" The man cried, putting his hands up as the Winchester approached him. "I can explain!"
Dean pistol-whipped him in the face, dropping him to the floor.
"Do you mind?" He asked, looking up at Eden.
"Be my guest." She shrugged.
The man looked down at Hitler on the floor, looming over him.
"Heil this." He uttered, shooting him in the head.
What remained of the Fuhrer's head dropped to the ground with a thud that echoed throughout the massive room.
"Dude... You killed Hitler." Sam gave a breathy chuckle of disbelief.
"Yeah..." Realisation swept over Dean's face as he looked between his brother and Eden. His shocked expression turned to an open-mouthed grin. "Awesome."